Is this legal???

BigDawgDinger

New move seen today at the red bank preseason tournament today. A kid from Baylor looked to be doing a full nelson but the refs were not calling it. Seemed to do it in multiple matches if I'm not mistaken. Can someone please clarify??

The move is called the Stavrum, named after the inventor Trey Stavrum.

He shoots a half on one side then shoots a half on the other but grabs his own head , making it completely legal. But if he ever does it on an Irishman again I'll shank a 7 iron right into his bedroom.

bcb iii :D

New move seen today at the red bank preseason tournament today. A kid from Baylor looked to be doing a full nelson but the refs were not calling it. Seemed to do it in multiple matches if I'm not mistaken. Can someone please clarify??

The move is called the Stravum, named after the inventor Trey Stravum.

He shots a half on one side then shoots a half on the other but grabs his own head , making it completely legal. But if he evers does it on an Irishman again I'll shank a 7 iron right into his bedroom.

bcb iii :D

no one is skerred of the irishmen in light of their whoopin's the last two weeks in football...

PBD :D:lol:

p.s. "shots" is past tense..."shoots" is present tense...or "shots" is your favorite drink in a very small glass...nothing personal...just trying to understand!

He shots a half on one side then shoots a half on the other but grabs his own head , making it completely legal. But if he evers does it on an Irishman again I'll shank a 7 iron right into his bedroom.

bcb iii :popcorneater:

no one is skerred of the irishmen in light of their whoopin's the last two weeks in football...

PBD :thumb::thumb:

p.s. "shots" is past tense..."shoots" is present tense...or "shots" is your favorite drink in a very small glass...nothing personal...just trying to understand!

If you will notice the time of my post, you may come to the conclussion that mistakes would be made, (plus it's a well known fact that spelling and grammer are not a strenght of mine) . Kinda like the mistake you are making by using my spinny flowery smilely faces. I plan on either getting in touch with my infamous lawyer whiskyjoe and plan on settling this in a court of law or coming up over the mountain and putting a pupknot upside your head............................................mmmmmmmmmm i think i'll go get some gas and head that way.

bcb iii :lol:

I've heard that the move is called a double half. All the referees at Red Bank agreed that it was legal. Except Tater of course.

bcb iii ;)

PBD :o:blink:

Careful PBD!! Bear cat beat up a sharpshooter at a recent Sunkist kids' practice in the UTC wrestling room!m :o