Clinton Dragons Offseason Thread

Space3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will have a lot of holes to fill, no doubt, but they can have a good team next year. They just need to stick together and start lifting weights now. They have a couple of really good players coming back in my opinion but if they could just give Camion 20 touches a game i believe he could probably beat a lot of teams by himself, lol.

The Dragons look to have been an injury away from having the opportunity to play for a state championship this year. A healthy Hazelhurst and this team rolls through the playoffs, but injuries are part of the game. Next year the offense will continue to roll with the exception of missing the running ability at QB. The defense will have a challenge replacing the entire secondary. This team should be tough up front on both sides of the ball. Next year give Camion, Austin, Dee, Corey, and Dylan Dotson the ball and you will still have a massive highlight reel. I do not have a vested interest anymore but I think they will have a good group of athletes and should have learned a good lesson this year about overlooking an opponent. They may go farther than this year with the proper work ethic. Hopefully they will stay injury free. I hope noone overlooks the Dragons next year or they will be sorry. My prediction is that the AC game could be for highest 5A seed once again. Only time will tell. Good luck to the Dragons, the Mavs, and The Cats next year. It looks like Anderson County football (all 3 schools) are back to playing winning football. Please, Space3, no trashtalking on the Clinton thread! I would say they will be better next year than you think, kinda like your Mavs this year.

They will have a lot of holes to fill, no doubt, but they can have a good team next year. They just need to stick together and start lifting weights now. They have a couple of really good players coming back in my opinion but if they could just give Camion 20 touches a game i believe he could probably beat a lot of teams by himself, lol.

Not AC! :roflol:

Coming from a AC supporter, I'm sure it's not because of a lack of athleticism. :mrgreen:

Does Clinton have a weight room?? Where is that at in South Clinton Elem. :rolleyes: You guys had some pretty big guys this year but you let a undersize AC defensive line bust in there all night. You might want to start pumping some weights cause you could tell AC was alot stronger than Clinton players.