District 15-A

SHlion99

Who will be the early favorite to win the district this season???

Scotts Hill lost one great point guard who was probably the fastest player in the district last year and SG who when on fire was automatic. The SG is replaceable but I dont know about the PG. We have a lot of experience starting 5 seniors and 3 juniors will get a lot of playin time.

TCA's J. Washington is a great all round althelete. Clay Lineberry is a new player from Mich. He has very high Basketball IQ. He just will need to have other players seeing the floor because he makes things happen. He will be a threat for sure. Saw him several times in Nashville this fall and he is good player.

Middleton will be the favorite hands down, the other teams in our district just don't have the basketball talent middleton typically does. I feel like scotts hill will be just as good as last year with rocky scott and landon hehe. Trinity will be much improved this year I believe. Don't know much about madison or riverside. Adamsville will most likely be very good as usual, the big question mark I feel for the cards would be post play?

Scotts Hill only lost one player. He was a great PG but wasn't the best scorer around. His best games were against Adamsville but mainly he got the ball up the court and caused openings on the perimeter becuase of dribble penetration. Although we will miss that we can replace his scoring. We have alot of experience. All 5 starters are seniors and led this team to a Sub-state appearence last season. I expect for us to be the team to beat along with middleton but we won't be able to tell until later on in the season. GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS THIS YEAR!!

I think Middleton has a very good team this year. They have good speed, and some players that can flat out shoot. Areka McKinnie #21 is a tremendous player that can score from anywhere it seems like. Also, Javonte Woody #23 can put up some points too. Middleton has a lot of good athletes, and good depth. So look for them to have a good season.