Who is the biggest rival for AC, Oak Ridge, and Clinton

Space3

Best player in east tn thats funny whats Stone? Weston gets hurt every year!!! He got picked as a LB not a RB in the allstar game he is too slow to be RB maybe full back. Is it just me but why didnt the leading rusher and the best RB get pick to be a tail back???? Just dumb Clinton fan (D123 giving his stupid comments) :roflolk:

Because he is a great football player... Yes i felt like all year weston out played stone... he was unstopable when he was heathly in his entire career, even as a true freshman. Yea he got picked to be an LB because he is dang good at the position too, but be real space, i know its hard for ya but seriously look at the numbers the kid put up... he had two freakish injuries, its football and stuff happens.... i know u saw what columbias back was able to do, imagine what weston would have done.... do u remeber last seasons game, what did he put up 300...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and you still lost !!! He is a great player. But he played for Clinton and you guys suck coaches too. Sry thats a fact look at your record last 10 years even with a little success u guys still blew it like I said same old clinton :lol::lol:

yea we suck alright.... well hey like i said good game friday..... hey if it would have all played out two things would have happend friday for the cows, one u would have got ur butts kicked (which u did) and two ur ad would have gotten is butt kick..haha that would have been too funny.... but hey aleast he looked an ####

Yes and you still lost !!! He is a great player. But he played for Clinton and you guys suck coaches too. Sry thats a fact look at your record last 10 years even with a little success u guys still blew it like I said same old clinton :roflol::lol:

yea we suck alright.... well hey like i said good game friday..... hey if it would have all played out two things would have happend friday for the cows, one u would have got ur butts kicked (which u did) and two ur ad would have gotten is butt kick..haha that would have been too funny.... but hey aleast he looked an ####

Good one!!! :roflol: