Rockwood @ Boyd-Buchanan

BnL

Reaction, Buc, other Boyd crew,

After reading the S.Pitt thread this week and the past few weeks, its seems they are unbeatable. I mean, their faster than everybody, tougher than everybody, hit harder than everybody, etc.

You guys beat them. I think they were without their QB that game. Can you give an unbiased opinion on their team speed, defense, offense, etc. What should GCA look for in this game. I'll be honest with you, I don't have a clue what to expect. Any info for our fans would be appreciated.

Sorry to crash your thread, just needed some help. Thanks.

Silverandblue09 S. Pitt is everything they build up to be from their fans. They have great speed and will knock your socks off. They blitz on us a lot, almost every play. However we are a running team and they knew it coming in. I think that their coach is the best thing going in SP he is very good at coming up with a good game plan. They run the spread with a twist of wing-t. The running plays are a lot of miss-direction. They like to keep the ball in the hands of the playmaker the QB with run pass options (pre-season scrimmage) I think we had more success running in between the tackles and our running back cutting back against the field; he got extra yards with SP over pursuit to the ball. They are a real deal and it will take your best game to come out with the W. That is my honest opinion whether they are playing you, us or whoever else in the state. They can be beat but you are going to know they were there.

Thanks Buc and Reaction for the comments. Their offense sounds like ours. We run the winged T and will line up the next play with 4-5 wideouts. Our defense will have to step their game up to throttle their high powered offense. Thanks again.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy it got quiet quick! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Week Fooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! You know it! We are excited about coming down to Bucnooga. We run all sorts of stuff Buc55. We run whatever we need in order to set us up to win. Hope you all stay healthy. We came out of Hampton in pretty good shape. #24 is walking around so well a week after major knee surgery, we might suit him up. It is unbelievable. We are going to be tossing around 25 lbs. turkeys instead of the football this week in honor of Turkey Day (Thanksgiving) We got a lot to be thankful for. Peace, love, and happiness.

We always adjust so that we can run it better, or run plays that are left open that we haven't run in weeks. Our offensive playbook is deep. We adjust defensively too. Ask our previous opponents.

I would say that you mightr need some of those deep plays our D will not give up much.

I just don't see a team running there way to victory over the Bucs. Rockwood will need to open the pass playbook this week. 3 backs will not have 100 yards this week, They will be lucky to have 1 back with 100.

We always adjust so that we can run it better, or run plays that are left open that we haven't run in weeks. Our offensive playbook is deep. We adjust defensively too. Ask our previous opponents.

All year I've seen the bucs adjust defensively to anything thrown at them. I predict you might have momentum in the first half moving the ball, but this is the best second half adjusting team I've seen since '03. I'd say were pretty good about shutting down scoring threats in second half all year, including Red Bank (which should have been tied in 3rd qtr).

Reaction, will you be on the bleachers at this game? If so were and are you wearing you backward Boston cap?

I will be there. Normally I sit on the side of the bleachers closest to the scoreboard. I will have my backwards Boston hat on, as well as a blue Boyd Buc football pullover and my better half beside me, aka my fiance haha.