Rockwood @ Boyd-Buchanan

BnL

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockwoods people may be on here after the game bashing the Coaches for not throwing enough. but I think if they are going to have any chance at all ,they are going to have to move the chains by running the ball, if they are able to run it a lick, they may be able to sneak in a pass for a big play.I've doubted Rockwood for 2 straight weeks ,but they are a better team than I thought. They can't turn the ball over like they did in the first 2 rounds, they actually hung onto it pretty well at Hampton. I do think they are a much better team than the one that lost to Grace and TP's Its no fluke they are where they are. Still don't give um much of a chance but they could make a pretty good showing.Nothing flashy about them ,just a hardnosed bunch that plays hard. Coach seems to be pretty sharp too. I doubt you will see them doing what they did against Hampton. The Oneida film was useless, they did something completely different. As far as I'm concerned ,they were a great disaplined bunch, nothing but respect from me. I'll be pulling for um.

Pujo You Party Crasher! We's Havin Fun Til'n You Show'd Up, Wif'n Dem Cit Slicrs.

Butchie ,you have to be the biggest nut on here,you're humor is at the top, you;re football team is pretty dang close as well. I'll have to say 'I've turned into a Mckenzie fan, just not this week.

I think you and trousdale make break the all time coacht posts, hope the game is as good as all the talk. Have you had them boys running Jack rabbits this week, they'll need to be quick and fast Friday night.

Pujo You Party Crasher! We's Havin Fun Til'n You Show'd Up, Wif'n Dem Cit Slicrs.

Butchie ,you have to be the biggest nut on here,you're humor is at the top, you;re football team is pretty dang close as well. I'll have to say 'I've turned into a Mckenzie fan, just not this week.

I think you and trousdale make break the all time coacht posts, hope the game is as good as all the talk. Have you had them boys running Jack rabbits this week, they'll need to be quick and fast Friday night.

Pujo have you disowned my Bucs? :twisted::roflolk: