Rockwood @ Boyd-Buchanan

BnL

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, Reaction, you fellers are just big favorites and like most people. I have to pull for the underdogs. You guys have a great program and If I were in you;re area, Id' have to strongly consider Boyd for my children. I actually respect people who go out of their way, for their kids to excell. Still think private schools schould have their league when playoff time rolls around. But good luck, like I've said many times, I respect any bunch of kids who give so much, it takes a ton of hard work and disapline to play sports these days.All these kids are to be admired. My 13 year old pretty much works 365 days a year at something. Hope it pays off, he deserves it.

Nah, Reaction, you fellers are just big favorites and like most people. I have to pull for the underdogs. You guys have a great program and If I were in you;re area, Id' have to strongly consider Boyd for my children. I actually respect people who go out of their way, for their kids to excell. Still think private schools schould have their league when playoff time rolls around. But good luck, like I've said many times, I respect any bunch of kids who give so much, it takes a ton of hard work and disapline to play sports these days.All these kids are to be admired. My 13 year old pretty much works 365 days a year at something. Hope it pays off, he deserves it.

Well Good Luck To The Lil Whippersnapper! :lol: And Reaction, We Have Chatted The Last Few Years About A Mckenzie/Boyd Match-up! :thumb: Awe The Thread That Thing Would Have! :thumb:

Rockwoods people may be on here after the game bashing the Coaches for not throwing enough. but I think if they are going to have any chance at all ,they are going to have to move the chains by running the ball, if they are able to run it a lick, they may be able to sneak in a pass for a big play.I've doubted Rockwood for 2 straight weeks ,but they are a better team than I thought. They can't turn the ball over like they did in the first 2 rounds, they actually hung onto it pretty well at Hampton. I do think they are a much better team than the one that lost to Grace and TP's Its no fluke they are where they are. Still don't give um much of a chance but they could make a pretty good showing.Nothing flashy about them ,just a hardnosed bunch that plays hard. Coach seems to be pretty sharp too. I doubt you will see them doing what they did against Hampton. The Oneida film was useless, they did something completely different. As far as I'm concerned ,they were a great disaplined bunch, nothing but respect from me. I'll be pulling for um.

Pujo nothing but respect for Hampton from me! :thumb: .A little about coach Webb he is Rockwood born and Rockwood bread and loves the town of Rockwood and the kids he has coached (tough on them though) he was one of the best fb/lb and coach Rockwood has ever had behind coach Colyer witch the field house is named after. If any fans bash him they are crazy he has done the best he could do with the hand he has been delt for I think 14 years now I'm sure he has added plays for this BB team that will not be on any film of RW I guess all I have to say is

[]u]GO TIGERS[/u

The other coaches also have strong ties to the community and have passion for the game.

Take notice Tigers of all of those doubting your ability to go into the Bucs' house and OWN it! You all know you can OWN that house at the sound of the final buzzer on Friday. You all know you can burst the buckies inflated egos. Remember it is better to SHOW 'em what the TIGERS are made of.

Tigers, have a great Thanksgiving! Then it will be SHOW time Friday night when you INVADE the BB House.

TG :thumb:

well tomorrow's ole Turkey Day and was gonna get on here and wish the Boyd faithful a happy birthday and also the Rockwood faithful one too. As Reaction knows I can put down some food and tomorrow I plan on it, that diet I have been on is goonna be goin' out the window :thumb:

Cant wait to see the guys play this Friday, hope to meet 55 and 98 also, bets are you know who I am just dont know who you fellas are

Here we are in week 14, 1 game away from the big dance in Cookeville.

I am here to hand out some H8 for the Boyd Buchannan boys.

Don't count these Tigers out for a minute.......If you do, then you will be turning in your equipment like the last 3 opponents they have played.

Those boys from Hampton just thought they were gonna rattle their milk jugs, and blow over these tigers.......And that just didn't happen........they thought a 260 lb Fullback was going to intimitade the tigers.....didn't happen.........thought that long ride up to the middle of nowhere was going to bother those tigers........didn't happen.

I am not a Tigers fan, but I will be rootin for them again this week.......especially since the boys from BB are running their gobblers just like the Hampton faithful..........now all those Hampton people are bashing their coach!!!

So BB: What will you be doing next week??? Turning in equipment, and bashing your coaches for the loss the tigers have handed to you???? or Making plans for the trip up to Cookeville for the big one???

Only time will tell.

BUT

I wouldn't be making plans just yet.......the tigers are primed and ready to break another teams heart and end your season.

P.S.--You guys wouldn't happen to have a cannon down there at your field would you??? If not, you could borrow Hampton's......it has plenty of room on it's schedule.

I think you forget that this is bunch of fans that talk on here and no kids, trust me our boys are ready to play and will not take this team lightly. They know they are a very solid team and they cant wait til friday night! :thumb:

Tigergal, I can assure you of two things. One: The BBS players have zero ego, much less an inflated one. They are a true team. Two: The Boyd fans on this board are eat up with it. If you took ego out of the picture all we'd have left is a pair of shoes with a cell phone layin' in 'em.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!