Rockwood @ Boyd-Buchanan

BnL

Congrats Reaction, Ididn't much think anyone over here had much of a chance against you fellers. Not real sure anyone can. That was impressive.

Tough luck Rockwood, you guys had a great season. Boyd just TOOOO much. Glad we didn't have to play um.

Pujo will you be in attendance at TN tech?

Probably gonna watch it on the tube, but I do like the Bucs chances. You guys have a great team. Should be proud.

Gotta stay here and support little Pujo, basketball.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks as if Boyd beat "a hard-nosed" football team tonight? I thought Rockwood played smash-mouth football with 3 people over 100 yards each last week? Well I would be surprised to see them with 100 yards total in stats all night lol

Boyd was the better team and now its time to see what we can do in Cookeville next weekend

I will Reaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be there also. Coach Meadows may be with me as well.

haha ya I talked to him after the game, just hit me up once you get up there we will go eat or something.

From a Cascade Fan: Sounds like Boyd pretty much had their way with Rockwood 42-0 at the half... My question is this: Is Cascade (7-0 at the halftime last week) that much better than Rockwood or was Boyd just playing a lot better ball tonight ? I thought Cascade was still in the game and had a chance to win until Boyd scored it's second TD late in the third. Cascade never did quit... they just got behind and had to start taking chances which resulted in turnovers that took them out of the game. Just wondered how Cascade would match up against RW.

From a Cascade Fan: Sounds like Boyd pretty much had their way with Rockwood 42-0 at the half... My question is this: Is Cascade (7-0 at the halftime last week) that much better than Rockwood or was Boyd just playing a lot better ball tonight ? I thought Cascade was still in the game and had a chance to win until Boyd scored it's second TD late in the third. Cascade never did quit... they just got behind and had to start taking chances which resulted in turnovers that took them out of the game. Just wondered how Cascade would match up against RW.

Cascade would more than likely beat Rockwood soundly. :rolleyes: Rockwood= not very good.

Great job bucs! I enjoyed sitting with buc55, and also finally meating BnL and Reaction. Reaction, you might not remember me, but I remembered you.

I remembered you. Its funny that you are someone i actually remember LOL. Good to meet you. Will you be at the Finals?

Of course. I got buc55's number so hopefully I will run into you next week.

Cascade would more than likely beat Rockwood soundly. :thumb: Rockwood= not very good.

How in the heck would you know? You have no idea.

I don't think there is any question that Rockwood was that bad. The game reminded me of the BBS v. Notre Dame game. I think Cascade would have had no problem with Rockwood. I think I have been to every playoff game BBS has played since 1999 and Rockwood was the most inferior team BBS has played in that time, certainly that deep in the bracket. Rockwood had nothing.

You beat me to the punch, Boxman. I was running over the "what might of been" scenerio this morning also. I think the results showed Cascade was the second best on the East side of the bracket and would of been in Cookeville if we'd figured out a way to get by Boyd. Great job Boyd! Should be a great matchup with Trousdale.