Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TC and McKenzie players participated in something few highschool players get to experience. Football practice on Thanksgiving day. Out of 400+ highschool teams there are only 24 left. It doesn't matter about the smack talk on these threads about how bad their team is going to beat your team or what the score is going to be. TC players,coaches, and fans have respect for McKenzie and know that come Friday night McKenzie will be ready to play. Hopefully it will be an injury free game and everyone has safe travels to and from the Creekbank.

Butchie, I don't live under a rock at the Creekbank, but considering all the home playoff games that TC plays I do spend a lot of time there. :huh: Didn't mean to ask you "stupid question's" about your defense. Just trying to add something to get us to 100 pages. :twisted: Is it true that Comer has so much confidence in his defense that he lets his get back coach call some of the offensive plays? :thumb:

Great post and good luck and much safety to the teams and fans to and from the game!! Like is said, if you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

We will get 100. Wait till eveyone gets typing drunk in a few hours.

Well Fudge It Seems Ole Butt Lunch Was Tagged Today....LOL

ani061.jpg

Dang Butchie, an 'ol Ford Falcon convertible with fender skirts!!!!!! Now that one takes me back!!!!!!

Duck You Ole Timer!...Currently It's Transporting TushHog72...... :roflolk:

OK TC, here's the truth about the Rebels. We are SLOW, small, weak/not well conditioned, still having problems learning the offensive and defensive schemes AND the coaches are completely lost as to what to do tomorrow night!!! Not sure at all how we even got this far. Heck, our players enter every game scared of our opponents even. :thumb::thumb:

With all that said the OTHER Rebels will be there tomorrow night ready to take care of business.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME COL. REB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflolk::roflol:

Its all good. We will be with the other hartsville crowd u been talkin to.

Hey That Sounds Like A Threat To Me.....Cause I Been Pouring It On. I Might Have To Rethink This Thing. :thumb: I Actually Believe Trousdale Is The Finest Place On Earth To Live! :roflolk:

Butchie, Trousdale is a great place to live. It has the type of football program that other schools want to be when they grow up :roflol:

Its all good. We will be with the other hartsville crowd u been talkin to.

Hey That Sounds Like A Threat To Me.....Cause I Been Pouring It On. I Might Have To Rethink This Thing. :thumb: I Actually Believe Trousdale Is The Finest Place On Earth To Live! :roflolk:

Butchie, Trousdale is a great place to live. It has the type of football program that other schools want to be when they grow up :roflol:

I'm Sure It Is McDowell. And Mckenzie Has To Beat The Best To Be The Best So Tomorrow Night We Get A Shot. And Yes Your Program Has A rich History Of Success And We Want Some So We Coming To Get Some. :thumb: