ANDERSON CO. MAVERICKS (2010)

Space3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a great idea for the cows.... since well over half ur team and all ur coaches live in Cambell County, I know there is some good weight rooms up there :wacko: and for most of the others, they can workout somewhere in halls :roll::roll: I know I'm way to smart...

Mabey Clinton should start lifting weights. You could tell AC was smaller up front but stronger.

But thanks for the tip! Wait till next year they have alot more time to get this offense down. They got a year under them not like this year Davy got here after spring and did a geat job in a short amont of time. They are all pumped up and lifting weights allready!!!! :roll:

Per T$$AA:

2 week Dead Period following your last game, so they couldn't use the weight facilities at school.

Who says they have to use the weight facilities at school??? :blink:

Sounds like you are suggesting skirting the rules. That should draw you one of those flags you love to complain about. CHEATER TO BE :thumb:

Hey Irish...How ya been?

I am extremely upset that you would suggest I propose to cheat. I am merely suggesting that we be "AMBITIOUS"! :thumb:

P.S. I haven't complained about flag throwing in quite a while...GIVE ME A BREAK! :lol:

(Although, I understand the last game we played, should have had some refs thrown in jail, let alone some cop dressed up like a coach! Oh, well...there's always next year! GO MAVS!)

People say you cheat because you cows do cheat..... you lift when your not supposed to, you take supplements that your not supposed too..... your coaches are not in town all this week, out on the road recruiting :wacko: Whatever it takes!!!!! That is the Cowboy way of life aint it :thumb: and you cow fans and your school follow that sayin with perfection!!!!! :oops:

p.s. All that rain we got yesterday and last night sure brought back memories... memories of the AC cow vs Columbia thread.... :lol: "cry me a river"

People say you cheat because you cows do cheat..... you lift when your not supposed to, you take supplements that your not supposed too..... your coaches are not in town all this week, out on the road recruiting :flower: Whatever it takes!!!!! That is the Cowboy way of life aint it :popcorneater: and you cow fans and your school follow that sayin with perfection!!!!! :thumb:

p.s. All that rain we got yesterday and last night sure brought back memories... memories of the AC cow vs Columbia thread.... :lol: "cry me a river"

Man this is old news! But we knocked The Mighty Dragons from the playoffs life is great LOL. I love the Clinton fans on here its really sad that you are on the AC 2010 thred. Great comments. :flower:

Thanks ,,, facts are facts

Pssst, D123, your Maverick envy is showing. :popcorneater:

Far from envy...... I could never envy a crying cow.... sorry I got higher standards

Here is a fact we beat you 10 years in a row!!! wait we even beat your best team since 92....lol. If I was a Clinton fan I would be on here to Clinton dont have anything to look forward too!!! Oh yes they do getting beat by AC next year :flower:

Yea we will see.... good luck on defenese and replacing over half your recieving yards from last year.... I hope your two 5"2 inch recievers can win alot of games for ya... while Clinton, we will lean on the best athlete to come through anderson county since jermain sheperad ...... its gonna be fun.....

:popcorneater: you crack me up he was there this year along with #5 #2 so on so on.......guess what Clinton still got beat. Its the coaches you guys should have beat us this year.