Sullivan South Offseason Thread

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Formerblazer, DB is just better than South.. Clark is a better coach than Carter. St Clair was in the TH game. What was that score.

From what I heard that was his first game back and he wasn't up to par like he was the following weeks. It may very well be that Clark can outcoach Carter day and night. This year had so many ups and downs tho, I'm not ready to call that one way or another. The Boone team beat TN High and DB, which beat South, which beat Boone, but who couldn't beat TN High. Either all the teams are close and the games could go one way or another, or you really see who knows how to coach against who.

Formerblazer, DB is just better than South.. Clark is a better coach than Carter. St Clair was in the TH game. What was that score.

From what I heard that was his first game back and he wasn't up to par like he was the following weeks. It may very well be that Clark can outcoach Carter day and night. This year had so many ups and downs tho, I'm not ready to call that one way or another. The Boone team beat TN High and DB, which beat South, which beat Boone, but who couldn't beat TN High. Either all the teams are close and the games could go one way or another, or you really see who knows how to coach against who.

Well if your trying to some how say that Stacy is as good or better than Graham let me set the record straight. Stacy has never beat Graham in a game of high school football. Stacy couldn't take three of South's "best team's ever" and get a single win over Graham. Stacy couldn't take upper east tn.'s best quarterback in three decades and one of his "best teams ever" and beat Graham. Lost that famous game 44-0. Couldn't come close to beating Graham in 2009 with Graham having his worst team ever and Stacy having one of his "best teams ever". That game was over at halftime. Graham Clark has the most wins of any coach in the past 10 years in upper east tn. I could go on but I think I made my point.

Stacy Carter is a good guy a very good coach by upper east tn. standards but lets not compair him to Graham Clark just yet.

Well if your trying to some how say that Stacy is as good or better than Graham let me set the record straight. Stacy has never beat Graham in a game of high school football. Stacy couldn't take three of South's "best team's ever" and get a single win over Graham. Stacy couldn't take upper east tn.'s best quarterback in three decades and one of his "best teams ever" and beat Graham. Lost that famous game 44-0. Couldn't come close to beating Graham in 2009 with Graham having his worst team ever and Stacy having one of his "best teams ever". That game was over at halftime. Graham Clark has the most wins of any coach in the past 10 years in upper east tn. I could go on but I think I made my point.

Stacy Carter is a good guy a very good coach by upper east tn. standards but lets not compair him to Graham Clark just yet.

Good to see you back on the D-B wagon Jack! I'm sure Graham appreciates your "support". :o

Stacy Carter has done an exellent job at Sullivan South. Right now Graham Clark is the best coach in upper east Tn.,just ahead of Gregg Stubbs. I've been impressed with Whitten and Jenkins, but we better give them a few more year's to see what they're made of. By the way Kent Greene has not been too shabby with David Crockett.

Stacy Carter has done an exellent job at Sullivan South. Right now Graham Clark is the best coach in upper east Tn.,just ahead of Gregg Stubbs. I've been impressed with Whitten and Jenkins, but we better give them a few more year's to see what they're made of. By the way Kent Greene has not been too shabby with David Crockett.

It's too bad almost all of the talent graduated this past year. Things look to be thin at Crockett the next couple of years.

And what has Stubbs done that makes him so great ? besides choke...I don't think he should even be mentioned with the likes of Graham or Stacy. :roflolk:

And what has Stubbs done that makes him so great ? besides choke...I don't think he should even be mentioned with the likes of Graham or Stacy. :roflolk:

Didn't Stubbs beat Graham and Stacy this year? And as far as "choke" goes, you could put that beside any of the three names. Or any other Upper East Tn. coach for that matter.

And what has Stubbs done that makes him so great ? besides choke...I don't think he should even be mentioned with the likes of Graham or Stacy. :thumb:

Didn't Stubbs beat Graham and Stacy this year? And as far as "choke" goes, you could put that beside any of the three names. Or any other Upper East Tn. coach for that matter.

Yep, you're right Waco..he did beat both last year...but thats one out of how many try's. I believe the Vikings had the best team in this area last year. :thumb: