Bands playing during game action...

EarlVolFan

This isn't about winning and losing it's about how the game is played. I find it interesting that you and and a few others seem to think that the bands playing during game action is part of the game when it's banned by the NCAA and NFL as well as other state high school associations.

you really need to rent drumline with nick cannon. i think you'll change your tune then. :thumb:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Players and COACHES waving their arms while on defense in an effort to incite their fans to make noise? Should that also be a penalty since the intent is the same? (Disrupting the offensive play calling). I even saw Houston Nutt doing it this year.

My point being that teams will do anything including firing the crowd up if they think it gives them an edge. What the band does in the stands is irrelevant to what goes on during the game. If they can't handle a little high school band playing music what the heck will they do in Neyland Stadium on a Saturday should they reach the next level?

What about Players and COACHES waving their arms while on defense in an effort to incite their fans to make noise? Should that also be a penalty since the intent is the same? (Disrupting the offensive play calling). I even saw Houston Nutt doing it this year.

My point being that teams will do anything including firing the crowd up if they think it gives them an edge. What the band does in the stands is irrelevant to what goes on during the game. If they can't handle a little high school band playing music what the heck will they do in Neyland Stadium on a Saturday should they reach the next level?

Get them C11................. :wacko::roll:

:wacko::roll: