Who Will Win the 10A District?

Basketballfan10

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is up for grabs. I think you got 3 or 4 teams that could make some noise. McEwen, Houston co, White House Hertitage, Nashvile Christian and also East Robertson.

I know Houston County beat East by double digits, and Merrol Hyde beat CA by a few. It should be interesting.

I'd have to say that before NCS thinks too far ahead for that idea, they should focus on winning a game.

First I would like to welcome Merrol Hyde to the District....and congratulations to them for winning their first District 10A game ever against Clarksville Academy on Dec.4th 2009. Pretty big stuff for a small school trying to make a name for themselves. Merrol is a magnet school right ?

So now there is 8 teams in the District. That is good.

Not much has been said about White House Heritage and the fact that they have a NEW Head Coach.

Coach Eric Rowland, Moved to Heritage this summer from Springfield HS. Where he was the Girls Basketball Head Coach. Think he was there for 5-6 yrs. Not sure. Seems to be doing a good job in the short period of time he has had with the girls. They got a slow start and the Team did not get to go to summer camp or really do any thing this summer because Heritage was slow walking on who to hire as the new Coach.

That being said WHH did start the season a little slower that usual because of NO summer program and they did lose two starting seniors from last season. They are getting better with each game.

I do not see Clarksville Academy getting the Upset that Sportsfan2010 calls for. :popcorneater:

McEwen and Houston Co. should pretty much have to fight off the other 6 teams this year for bragging rights on winning the district. I would not count out WHH who will continue to improve. NCS is a young team that can shoot lights out from the free throw line. Do not put them there. That is what kept the WHH VS NCS game close last week. They will inprove too. East Rob.? dunno really .... they will probably fight with WHH for 2 3 4 th place going into the tourney.

This district will have to improve TOTALLY to Compete with District 9 with Forrest, Middle Tennessee Christian, Eagleville , Community. It would be nice to get one team out of the Regionals. Ha.

Good luck to all .

Go Lady Patriots.