In Your Face KevB

TruRebelPlaya

Hey KevB, whats this junk about "you shouldn't make crazy predictions like 38-14 or 42-10" It looks like the rebels more than covered my point spread there big guy. And about the game being too close to call - I CALLED IT A WEEK AGO WHEN EVERYONE ELSE WAS SAYING IT WAS GONNA BE A TIGHT GAME - Man - you need to get a clue - If I were you I would be ashamed to call myself a nuetral sports writer for "the paper in Mo-Town" You said not to be confident, but it looks like the rebels embarrassed MO-West. Is that the best you all can do? Can you actually bring an A game, or was that it? I think that I proved that it's not talking smack if your team actually does it. I predicted maryville, 42-10, and they even exceeded those expectations. Besides, everyone at the game knows that First string Mo-West scored their only TD against our backups. I am not impressed by Morristown West or KevB's analytical abilities. So all you trojan fans that told me to be quiet and quit talking smack - IN YOUR FACE!!! Oh, and don't give me the junk about my attitude being detrimental to Maryville's program and all of that loser whiny stuff. I would have respect for Mo-West if they had showed up played, and lost with their heads high. They were demoralized after it was 28 nothing and quit trying. I have no respect for quitters, and never will. So for all of you player haters - you can get off that one real fast. Maryville is the best team in the state, hands down, and showed that expecting them to kill other good teams 49 - 7 isn't such a crazy idea. HA HA HA I love being right, and so tonight, im gonna rub it in your faces MO WEST. WE KILLED YOU ALL - And KevB should never post on here again. :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by TruRebelPlaya:

Hey KevB, whats this junk about "you shouldn't make crazy predictions like 38-14 or 42-10" It looks like the rebels more than covered my point spread there big guy. And about the game being too close to call - I CALLED IT A WEEK AGO WHEN EVERYONE ELSE WAS SAYING IT WAS GONNA BE A TIGHT GAME - Man - you need to get a clue - If I were you I would be ashamed to call myself a nuetral sports writer for "the paper in Mo-Town" You said not to be confident, but it looks like the rebels embarrassed MO-West. Is that the best you all can do? Can you actually bring an A game, or was that it? I think that I proved that it's not talking smack if your team actually does it. I predicted maryville, 42-10, and they even exceeded those expectations. Besides, everyone at the game knows that First string Mo-West scored their only TD against our backups. I am not impressed by Morristown West or KevB's analytical abilities. So all you trojan fans that told me to be quiet and quit talking smack - IN YOUR FACE!!! Oh, and don't give me the junk about my attitude being detrimental to Maryville's program and all of that loser whiny stuff. I would have respect for Mo-West if they had showed up played, and lost with their heads high. They were demoralized after it was 28 nothing and quit trying. I have no respect for quitters, and never will. So for all of you player haters - you can get off that one real fast. Maryville is the best team in the state, hands down, and showed that expecting them to kill other good teams 49 - 7 isn't such a crazy idea. HA HA HA I love being right, and so tonight, im gonna rub it in your faces MO WEST. WE KILLED YOU ALL - And KevB should never post on here again. :D

First of all, you need to calm down.

Second of all, I write for the Tribune...I don't hold allegiance to West or East or Jeff County...I'm a Rutledge boy. If you doubt me, read some of my other posts.

You won't hear any apologies from me, I said that I was neutral and I meant exactly that. I didn't care which team won and by all means I sure didn't say that I thought West would win.

Yes, I did say that I thought it would be close and I did think it would be close. I'm a big enough man to admit when I miss on a projection.

I am very impressed with Maryville as I was coming in. This didn't affect me either way, as I have no ties.

The real question is, will you be a big man if and when Maryville goes down?

Somehow, I think the answer would be no.

Class goes a long way with me...you can be a winner, but don't be an obnoxious winner.

Matter of fact, you sound a lot like some Marion County fans I encountered in the mid 90s when they were whipping everybody coming and going.

As for posting, well...I don't recognize you being coacht himself and banning me so I'll post what I want and when I want (as long as it stays within the TOS).

Like I said, calm dowm.

[Edited by KevB1990 on 9-21-02 12:50A]

Truplaya, give it up man, yall just beat us bad on both sides of the ball. props to maryville players and coaches. show a little more character than that. plus west will put this behind them and play the next game and we will work our way back up and hopefully meet yall in week 14 where we can see who will win state because none of west tennessee can compete with us east boys

Posted by STARSNBARS:

KevB a little fact for you. I thought you would like to know that Maryville's OL coach David Ellis is a Rutledge boy and played there. David is the BEST OL coach in Tennessee imo. Peace. Go Rebs.

That is intresting. When did he play at RHS because I don't recognize the name from when I attended. Maybe he could fill me in on the 'good old days.'

He's welcome back anytime he likes. :D

I didn't even go to the game. I went and watched Seymour handle Claiborne County.

I'm kinda worried about or Lines next year, they lack the size that this senior class has. They have a few hosses, but not quite like the class of 2003. You guys think they will make it out all right or do you think they will be a huge weakness? I think that the great lines we have now is doing wonders for them because of experience. They have already played four 1st team offenses and defenses, not to mention playing JV.

Posted by STARSNBARS:

KevB, Ellis graduated from Rutledge in the early '70's. Then he graduated from C-N in '77. As good a coach as Ellis is, he's even a better person. I think that statement can be made for the whole Maryville staff. We are blessed with coaches who are great role models for our student athletes. Go Rebs.

Stars, it sounds like he played some when 'Shorts' Wolfenbarger coached. I'm sure he'll remember him.

Coach Wolf is still on staff because Hammer talks him out of retiring every year.

I believe we'll be just fine up front in '03. We'll have Large back. Wallace, Everett, Browning, May, Brooks, Gardner etc. are all sophs. and will be bigger and stronger next season. Those sophs. led a freshman team last year that averaged around 50 pts. per game and scored 74 in their bowl game. Headrick and Telfer will be strong at DT. Hodge will return at DE. Plus we may have the quickest backfield ever next year with Rouse, McCord, and Byner. Plus Gaskin, Clement, Harris etc. at WR. They're playing as much as the starters due to the blowouts, which will only help. I believe we'll be o.k. Go Rebs.