Bray's Rankings for Dec 7, 2009

CoachBray

Luke Hall of Seymour is ranked #4 at 119; however, he already has wins this year over #2 Maxwell (Beaver Bash) and #3 Mullins (Catholic Invitational). Both were close matches and a long way to go this season, but at this stage makes no sense to me to put Hall behind two wrestlers that he has beaten head-to-head.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke Hall of Seymour is ranked #4 at 119; however, he already has wins this year over #2 Maxwell (Beaver Bash) and #3 Mullins (Catholic Invitational). Both were close matches and a long way to go this season, but at this stage makes no sense to me to put Hall behind two wrestlers that he has beaten head-to-head.

A big 'ol......AAAMEN TO THAT!

A big 'ol......AAAMEN TO THAT!

Pin wins every time :wacko: ! Lucky it did not go into overtime though 0-0 and Maxwell was ready for the OT! Got his head snagged in the last 10 seconds of the match. Nice to see ya on this subject hump.... :thumb:

oh hrdcore....don't take things so personal. You said yourself on the Karns thread that Nick hadn't beaten Luke in a while and that the win wasn't such an upset. :thumb:

Oh hump...Glad you added that little bit! :wacko: Oh, not personal at all, I was very honest about my earlier post :lol: . Nick nor I care to much about the loss to Luke Hall, he earned it! I woold love to see more matches like that. So, if your looking to see if we take it personal then pack a lunch! The season just started and I'm sure that Nick and I will have fun this year no matter where he ends up at least he's in the mix........Hard work!!!!! Go Karns!!!!!!! :oops: