UPPERMAN BAKETBALL

fanbb

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOOOH. Great game tonight. 2OT win by Upperman. CLUTCH shots and FTs by Daniel Taylor at the end. Couple of very key 3's. I have not seen every game the kid has played, but it is the best I have ever seen from him.

A lot of kids stepped up.

a ton of fouls called in the game, but there could have been a ton more called also.

And, for what it is worth, I have officially met the best referee I have ever witnessed. Awesome job. And I still cant stop laughing.

Go Bees and Good luck to Grundy Co the rest of the way. :lol:^_^

Does Upperman play Grundy Co. again this year? If so Upperman could be in a world of hurt from them. I know it doesn't mean much because it's non-district, but it is always a good measuring stick for both teams. Good luck to the Bee's this season.

Grundy stands a good chance of beating them. They are 3-0 in district and beat the supposedly second place team by 33 points.

Two of Grundy's district wins were by 3 and by 7. They should be the favorite given their first half of the district schedule but it's far from set in stone.

THE WORST REFS EVER!!!

I have watched Grundy for a while now and they really only have 7 players that play.

Well, 5 of them were fouled out, and the other 2 had 4 fouls each.

They didn't hesitate to call fouls on Grundy ,but Upperman on the other hand, if they called a foul on them, it would have been the end of the world.

Overall I think Grundy finished the game with about 40 fouls, but Upperman maybe had 15, maybe.

This was a fun game to watch. Grundy battled back many times. There was way to many fouls called and most of them went against Grundy. When a team has five players that foul out and the other team has one it looks as if there was favoritism shown. Maybe Grundy's coach should have said more to the ref's but I guess he didn't want to make it worst on his players. This is not a knock against Upperman. They have some players that shoot the ball very well and under some pressure to. Good luck to the Bee's.

I think this is Grundy's last game til the Christmas Tournaments. They should be able to get some easy wins during the break to get them jump started for rest of the season.