Friendship @ Clay Co.

bulldawg23

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this one will be good if lynn and garrett show up ready to play and boles keeps playin like he has been i see clay winning.clay still has not put it all together yet boles looks like he is ready to play and early on lynn and garrett was looking good i think when this team finally puts it all together there goin to be tough to beat :wacko:

guys you have to remember Clay Co. lost a lot last year and some of you are expecting too much, especially early in season , can the compete, yes , will they I don't know yet but they definetly will not dominate and Rob will be the first to tell you that.There's about 5-6 teams in this region pretty close but none of them are jelling right now because they're not playing defense and in control on offense.The teams that adjust to these two parts of the game will prevail come post season and none of them are doing that now.

clay co wins by 15 and there are 4-5 teams as good as friendship in the regiog are they in top 6 ,yes but not better than 4 or 5 more in region so on a given night many teams can beat the other but Clay wins at home pretty good

Clay Co by 15? C'mon dude I don't care where this game is played neither team will win by 15. We are 3-1 and still trying to get our game going after football. We are getting better each game with less turnovers. We have balance scoring out of our starters right now and that's a good thing to have. The only thing bothering me right now is this is our 3rd game this week. Played Ezell Tuesday night and went to Eagleville last night..........but I think our boys will be ready........Good luck and the Green Team will see you all tonight!

I truly hope we have 3 decent refs.....I thought the three we had Tuesday night at FCS were bad until last night at Eagleville.......Those three need to take up knitting or backgammon. We thought one of them was going to suit up and play point guard for the Eagleville boys team.....

clay co wins by 15 and there are 4-5 teams as good as friendship in the regiog are they in top 6 ,yes but not better than 4 or 5 more in region so on a given night many teams can beat the other but Clay wins at home pretty good

Sorry to disappoint you there Senator but your prediction of 15 not close. Good win by the FCS boys since we had to play 8 tonight (3 in the strop shirts). Talking about calls going one way...OMG. Teeter only had 2 fouls the other 3 were enbarrassing blown calls. Unreal.......

Someone needs to get ahold of Ken Melton and let him watch some of these so called refs work these games.........I know it wasn't Clay Co fault they called bad but if you were there you'd agree.....

Last 4-5 times we have played Clay Co they have beat us but not tonight.

Senator, FC is the best team in the region. Just wait a couple more weeks and see them when they are at full potential after getting the football players back. Your prediction of 15 wasnt anywhere close. Good job! I love when FC is the underdog. Oh yeah, whenever Clay comes to FC, you better hope they got their heads on straight and dont let the fans get to them. I promise you they will.