Tennessean Midstate Poll

Ticket

Hey dill weed, LA is a significant tournament team, bet on that. AS is Cannon County. 8AA will finish with either LA/CC atop and Upperman third. See you Friday.

You must be king of the dumb (insert word for donkey/sounds like bass) if you think Upperman is going to finish 3rd. LA is always playing their best ball come tourney time and i said that but right now they are not in the MIDSTATE TOP TEN POLL NOR SHOULD CANNON BE IN THERE! Thats all i was saying cry baby geez......... :thumb::thumb:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dill weed, LA is a significant tournament team, bet on that. AS is Cannon County. 8AA will finish with either LA/CC atop and Upperman third. See you Friday.

You must be king of the dumb (insert word for donkey/sounds like bass) if you think Upperman is going to finish 3rd. LA is always playing their best ball come tourney time and i said that but right now they are not in the MIDSTATE TOP TEN POLL NOR SHOULD CANNON BE IN THERE! Thats all i was saying cry baby geez......... :thumb: :thumb:

Cannon has defeated Forrest who was last year's single A runner up and they have prolly the class A Ms. basketball in Beth Hawn, they also defeated Hume-Fogg by ton and they were in state tournament last year, then they went to LA and beat a good LA team. The rest of there non-district schedule is chocked full of mostly AAA schools who they have soundly defeated. They are also alot of teams who would not schedule Cannon because they were scared of losing so they are playing as strong a schedule as they could make. I agree it will be a three team race with Upperman, LA, and Cannon but right now Cannon is on top and they deserve every accolade they are recieveing and Coach D is doing a great job with a great group of players. They are 13-0 for a reason!!!!