AC MAVS Basketball

Space3

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central, AC, and Clinton do seem to have risen above the rest of the district so far. Darian Stone had 27 against Halls on Thursday. Throw him in with Alred and you have a backcourt that can rival Mathieu and Wade at Central as best in the district. After Christmas will tell which team or teams will emerge to challenge for the 4th spot if not move past Clinton or AC. I think Central has established their position at the top with the 2OT win at AC.

• 3 weeks later...

i cant wait until next tuesday cow fans.... its gonna be a battle out at your place..... i wont talk to much because the cows are really good this season with smith leading them, but stone will have him on lock and run him to death all night, worthington will also be on lockdown by Williams (the free saftey on our football team) so it could be a long night for you guys especially if alred is hitting like i heard he was the other night..... good luck getting ready for us,, could be another sweep like last year :flower:

i cant wait until next tuesday cow fans.... its gonna be a battle out at your place..... i wont talk to much because the cows are really good this season with smith leading them, but stone will have him on lock and run him to death all night, worthington will also be on lockdown by Williams (the free saftey on our football team) so it could be a long night for you guys especially if alred is hitting like i heard he was the other night..... good luck getting ready for us,, could be another sweep like last year :flower:

I thought you said you weren't going to talk to much. I don't think you have the ability to keep quiet. It will be good for you to get out of the bad side of town and mingle with the classy people of ACHS.

I thought you said you weren't going to talk to much. I don't think you have the ability to keep quiet. It will be good for you to get out of the bad side of town and mingle with the classy people of ACHS.

sure classy :thumb: thats the biggest joke of all that you said that.... u guys sure showed your class after your last playoff lose down in columbia.... :lol: classy people give me break.... show some smarts and start watchin film on clinton,, that way you might have a shot at beating em... :flower:

This is really a shocker to me that on the day of a huge basketball game like there is tonight, there are no fans from either side talking about the game. I can remember back during football season when there was 7 to 8 pages of different thoughts before both the Clinton and AC matchups. In my view, this game tonight is just as big as the first football game the 2 teams played. I hope more people start voiceing some thoughts throughout the day. Good luck to both teams.