Friendship makes it 2-0 vs D7A

BigDaddy50

FCS and Picket Co played last night @ FCS. Neither team had the offense they are capable of. Both teams got good looks at the bucket but the two goals seem to have lids on them. We had a couple of guys to step up last night, post player Hardee Sorrels and guard (DP) Patterson had their best games of the year. Sorrels put up 14-15 pts and DP had 6 with several steals on the defensive side of the ball. IMO his play was the difference in the game.......he came off the bench to spark the Green team in the 2nd half.

FCS heads to Chattanooga to play the CSAS team which won last night vs East Ridge 57-50. Hope we continue to play better as the year goes.

no real favorite in region as 7a is 6-3 against 8a but no team showing any consistancy in either district.Friendship picked up a 2 point win over a average clay co team that played terrible that paticular night, but a win is a win.If this region don't pick it uo they won't win a game after region, it is the weakest I've ever seen in a complete region.There is some good talent that is not producing for what ever reason but its painful to watch.I hope someboby wakes up before post season.

FCS went to Chattanooga Arts and Science and won 68-61........Blew a 16 pt lead in the 4th. Not very good from the free throw line (under 50%) or this one would have been in the double digits......Hardee Sorrells had 20 from the inside and Cameron Hill had 17 from the outside to lead the Green team......

6-2 before the Christmas break heading into the Midsouth tournamnt after Christmas...

GO BIG GREEN

Friendship almost blew that one. That was a bad way to manage the end of a game.

Yes they almost blew it. But it was nice to see them hold on and get the win. Part of the problem is they dont have that killer instinct. Like when they have a team on the ropes and need to finish they seem to slack off but i am sure that will be corrected.This team is starting to gell and you can tell maybe that game a couple of nights ago was a wake up call.GOOD LUCK the rest of season,and good luck in the christmas tournment,I will be there cheering you guys on. :thumb:

Friendship almost blew that one. That was a bad way to manage the end of a game.

Manage the end of the game? The CSAS dictated the last 5 minutes by fouling and hitting some lucky shots. And we helped them out by missing foul shots...........don't think it was managing the end of the game that made it that close............

I do know that CSAS is a real good team, just ask Pickett Co and Clay Co. CSAS beat both of them @ Clay Co in the HOF series according to the scores on their team schedule......

We did this same thing last year before the Christmas break but I've seen some improvement since we lost to Watertown...........we play Ezell Tuesday night at their place before playing in teh MST after Christmas.......

FCS continues winning streak beating a good Ezell team on the road. A 30 point 3rd qtr takes them to a 66-51 win. Maasen takes high game honors with 18 followed by Hill with 16 (14 in 3rd qtr)....we probably shot 65% tonight which by far was our best game of the year..........

Now moving on to our Mid South Tourney after Christmas.........

Everyone have a safe and Merry Christmas!!!!!!