Congrats to

gallopingghost77

Well blaid ewe iz onlee partlee rite as usual......Hit duz sting......Butt that skool haz ovur 500 kids and 80 playurs......Will Stantun come back and hep rite thangs at tha Ship and brake tha Clintun streek????.... ;)

Even better........how bout bladerunner come back and help Coach Blade steer the ship? :flower:

SinkingShip1.jpg

Hey BJ,

Can you settle an argument for me & Stars? Can you ask one of your Teachers at Alcoa how may students are there? :thumb:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well blaid ewe iz onlee partlee rite as usual......Hit duz sting......Butt that skool haz ovur 500 kids and 80 playurs......Will Stantun come back and hep rite thangs at tha Ship and brake tha Clintun streek????.... :huh:

Even better........how bout bladerunner come back and help Coach Blade steer the ship? :ph34r:

SinkingShip1.jpg

Hey BJ,

Can you settle an argument for me & Stars? Can you ask one of your Teachers at Alcoa how may students are there? :bored:

Hear ye go Blaid.....Yore rong agin..... B)B)http://www.alcoaschools.net/alcoa_high_school/about_us

Hear ye go Blaid.....Yore rong agin..... :ph34r::bored:http://www.alcoaschools.net/alcoa_high_school/about_us

So they have 500 students, does that make the loss feel better? They were a much smaller school...I guess there are only so many trick plays you can run.

How many students does Maryville have?

I'm talking about the real number Stars, not the one posted online.

Hear ye go Blaid.....Yore rong agin..... :ph34r::bored:http://www.alcoaschools.net/alcoa_high_school/about_us

So they have 500 students, does that make the loss feel better? They were a much smaller school...I guess there are only so many trick plays you can run.

How many students does Maryville have?

I'm talking about the real number Stars, not the one posted online.

Ov corse knot Blaid.....Jist shows as usual ewe don't no whatchee talkin' bout......Eye guess Oke Gridge didn't run enuff trick plays agin Clintun tha last 2 yeers and thays 250 students smaller than Oke Gridge....

Mairvul haz 1558....Eye counted tham personalee..... :huh:

[Ov corse knot Blaid.....Jist shows as usual ewe don't no whatchee talkin' bout......Eye guess Oke Gridge didn't run enuff trick plays agin Clintun tha last 2 yeers and thays 250 students smaller than Oke Gridge....

Mairvul haz 1558....Eye counted tham personalee..... :)

Why bring up Clinton? I thought this conversation was about how good Maryville is, not how bad Oak Ridge is... :thumb:

[Ov corse knot Blaid.....Jist shows as usual ewe don't no whatchee talkin' bout......Eye guess Oke Gridge didn't run enuff trick plays agin Clintun tha last 2 yeers and thays 250 students smaller than Oke Gridge....

Mairvul haz 1558....Eye counted tham personalee..... :)

Why bring up Clinton? I thought this conversation was about how good Maryville is, not how bad Oak Ridge is... :thumb:

Now Blaid wif ewe bein' a Oke Gridge fan and showin' Mairvul all that luv..Eye figgured eye owed hit two Oke Gridge, wif me bein' a Mairvul fan...... :thumb: