Lady Irish VS JPII

fiftyfifty

This game should be a barn burner unless you agree with Ashjan's earlier post that Ryan is no good. I think they will give JPII all they want and more. Looks like the weather is going to cooperate. Lets hear some predictions. :popcorneater:

Wow, I don't remember saying anyone is "no good". In my review of DII I may have said they weren't good last year, which they weren't. Jason has done a good job and Sneed is the best coach, boys or girls, that's not a head coach. I've seen Ryan 3 times this year and they play harder than most teams but that doesn't disguise the fact that they don't have many "true" basketball players. Can Ryan win? Sure, Paige can reinjure her ankle early and Jalissa can get in foul trouble and then it may be a game. JPII has won more this matchup the last 8 times. It just is what it is. Spin it however you need to. Good luck to all.

PS- the AP rankings in DII are a joke!

This game should be a barn burner unless you agree with Ashjan's earlier post that Ryan is no good. I think they will give JPII all they want and more. Looks like the weather is going to cooperate. Lets hear some predictions. :roflol:

Wow, I don't remember saying anyone is "no good". In my review of DII I may have said they weren't good last year, which they weren't. Jason has done a good job and Sneed is the best coach, boys or girls, that's not a head coach. I've seen Ryan 3 times this year and they play harder than most teams but that doesn't disguise the fact that they don't have many "true" basketball players. Can Ryan win? Sure, Paige can reinjure her ankle early and Jalissa can get in foul trouble and then it may be a game. JPII has won more this matchup the last 8 times. It just is what it is. Spin it however you need to. Good luck to all.

PS- the AP rankings in DII are a joke!

Don't be crawfishing. You surely did say they were no good or not good. It was in the thread of a few weeks back predicting how teams would do this season. You were not talking about last season as the thread was about this upcoming season. So stop crawfishing. Ryan is gonna show up even though we don't have a chance as you implied. There is no spin here just someone crawfishing. I wonder why you have watched Ryan three times if they are as bad as you previously stated. Maybe we can stay within twenty points. :popcorneater: PS Stop Paige and you stop JPII, pure and simple. By the way to quote you, "Ryan is not good". The statement is located on the Div II A Predictions thread a few weeks back. That should jog your memory, no longer can delete ho ho. :wacko:

It was a scrappy game as usual. They came out aggressive and hustling like I knew they would and took the lead. We didn't panic and were up at the half. We played better the second half and hit 20-28 free throws for the game. It looked a lot like Ryan's game against BA where Ryan jumped out early and as the game went along they couldn't score in the half court and BA hit FT's late. As I said before, Jason and John are doing a great job there. Their JV did beat my JV and had a couple of athletes in that group. We'll all get a good view the next 2 weeks of how we all compare to each other. Baechle was about 75% the other night and we need her at full strength. Good luck to Ryan and we'll meet again on th 29th.