Region 5 ?

shootfirst

Where are the Region dual and Individual championships being held at? What are the standings so far for team duals? I know Blackman is undefeated in dual meets so far this year but hasn't wrestled in a dual format since Dec 11th. Do you have to wrestle all the teams in your district to qualify for regions or all the teams in your region?

I think you have a match next Friday @ Tullahoma to determine your standing

in your district. Top two in district 9 wrestles top two in district 10.

1 v 2 and 2 v 1 plus I believe you must wrestle for a true second place

as well. (MJ 1st place in their district followed by Cookeville I believe)

Tullahoma and Blackman to battle for top honors in their district ????

Looks like you have a little more time to prepare for your match. See

you soon.

I believe at the moment that Tullahoma and Blackman have secured the top two spots in their district and will wrestle next friday at Tullahoma for the district championship. (as mentioned earlier)

As for the other district Mt. Juliet has defeated Cookeville, Siegel 33-31, Oakland, and I believe Lebanon which would put them in first place. Cookeville is (I believe currently) in 2nd place and will wrestle Siegel next Thursday 21st at Siegel. Siegel also will wrestle Lebanon tonight and Oakland on the 26th at Siegel.

If Cookeville beats Siegel they are 2nd, if Siegel beats Cookeville, Lebanon, and Oakland they will be 2nd. I'm not sure how Lebanon and Oakland have done so they could also be in the running...