the l.c.m.s b-ball team is supposed 2 b good

1ad

they hav 2 posts 1 is darren james hes 6'2 about 200 and there other post is corey carroll who is about 6'0 and weighs about 230.there missin 1 of their best players ,chris hatton, who is out because he injured his knee.they hav a good point guard named chase helton about 5'3 130 and his lil bro that is just as good as he is is tha back up.they also hav a good wing in braden brewer and not sure about the other wing its between tj taylor and kyle tenison.tell me wat u think about these guys and wat u think about there team

dont worry about hatton he will b back a couple of games into tha season

Darren James is no where near 6'2 or 300 pounds,Corey isnt either.Chais is about 5'1 and 110 pounds and Chance plays harder than him most of the time!they have almost no help on the bench with their main player gone.dont get back on here saying a team is great and huge when they are really,really not. Plus they are middle school,who cares about middle schoo?? it is only played to get ready for high school.besides they wont be able to defeat hickman in the district . great coaching,not enough talent.

Darren James is no where near 6'2 ,Corey isnt either.Chais is about 5'1 and 110 pounds and Chance plays harder than him most of the time!they have almost no help on the bench with their main player gone.Kyle is a very good replace ment for Hatton though.But,dont get back on here saying a team is great and huge when they are really not. Plus they are middle school,who cares about middle school?? it is only played to get ready for high school.besides they wont be able to defeat hickman in the district . great coaching,not enough size or talent. :D

Darren James is no where near 6'2 ,Corey isnt either.Chais is about 5'1 and 110 pounds and Chance plays harder than him most of the time!they have almost no help on the bench with their main player gone.Kyle is a very good replace ment for Hatton though.But,dont get back on here saying a team is great and huge when they are really not. Plus they are middle school,who cares about middle school?? it is only played to get ready for high school.besides they wont be able to defeat hickman in the district . great coaching,not enough size or talent. :D

PANTHER26......LCMS28...IF I AM CORRECT. ONCE AGAIN YOU SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE. IF I DO RECALL CORRECTLY JUST LAST YEAR YOU WERE THE ONE ON COACHT TALKING ABOUT MIDDLE SCHOOL AND A BUNCH OF OTHER STUPID STUFF.PLEASE QUIT MAKING STUPID POST,IT JUST SHOWS HOW YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST PERSON ON COACHT!!! GOOD LUCK TO THE MIDDLE SCHOOL, AND PLEASE GET US IN TOUCH WITH MIDDLE SCHOOL ACTION 1AD. ;)

well u dont think that darren james is 6"2 well i can guarantee u that he is right on that and he does weigh 200 pounds and i know him very well. i also think that corey is about 6 ft. and 225 to 230 pds. and tru they will miss hatton but they can win without him and he will b bak a few games into the season and i think u r just jelous bc u know they r goin to b better than yall were last year. and u cant leave out the helton boys and boomer and kyle tennison they will b able to go 7 or 8 deep. that is a pretty good bench when i played we had 7 and thats all u need. we finished 2nd in the state tourney my 8th grade year with those 7.

well,either you're an idiot who stays on coacht all the time .Or a David James,coach smith, Brownoser! Gimme a break last years team could demolish the upcoming raiders, with their so called talent!!?!?!?Darren james couldnt hit a layup 2 feet from the basket last year!Braden was good,but a selfish ball hog,Corey could careless about all of it ,,he is just there to have some fun.Face it! Chris was ya'lls only chance at a championship team.now the lcms team will only go as far as the helton boys will take them.dont get me the wrong way ai wish them all the luck in the world, but the facts are all i take seriously.Sorry :) so if you dont mind Drop it ! :)

really middle school basketball. jeez. well if these kids are 6'2 200 6' 225 in middle school they have a tiny bit obese to say the least. they will be great in middle school but they peaked early like many. they wont even be a threat in highschool unless these kids are amazing. i've only seen one kid that big in middle school that wasnt fat and had speed and that was chris webber. so i highly doubt these kids are that great. but let us know something when they get in highschool. we might care then

• 2 weeks later...
Inserito da Panther26:

well,either you're an idiot who stays on coacht all the time .Or a David James,coach smith, Brownoser! Gimme a break last years team could demolish the upcoming raiders, with their so called talent!!?!?!?Darren james couldnt hit a layup 2 feet from the basket last year!Braden was good,but a selfish ball hog,Corey could careless about all of it ,,he is just there to have some fun.Face it! Chris was ya'lls only chance at a championship team.now the lcms team will only go as far as the helton boys will take them.dont get me the wrong way ai wish them all the luck in the world, but the facts are all i take seriously.Sorry ;) so if you dont mind Drop it ! ;)

man r.e. u know alot about basketball dont u. i think that darren could beat u in basketball and u know it. and chris will b bak this year so i dont think talent will b a problem. and to the other moron who posted on here. if u think 6 2 and 200 is obese then u havent seen darren. hes a monster and hes not even close to obese. and he hasnt peeked yet. i was 6 3 in jr. high and 220 and my senior year i was 6 7 260 . so unless u know somethin for a fact just dont say ne thing

[Modificato da 1ad su 10-5-02 1:03A]