AAU Tournament on the 20th of February. Anyone Interested???

jcddmoon

Coaches,

We are thinking about hosting an AAU tournament on the 20th of February since there are no AAU tournaments in the state on that day. The only problem with this is the fact that the TSSAA High School Individual Tournament is that week in Nashville. So prior to making a decision I wanted to make sure we are going to have enough wrestlers to make it worth it. So if you would please reply back and let us know tentatively how many wrestlers you think would come from your club, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Joshua A. Moon

President

Iron Knights Wrestling Club

931-217-8483

www.myironknights.com

JC,

We were discussing this very thing last night at practice (the fact that the 20th is open).

Are the Iron Knights in mid-state?

We are in North-East TN (Rebel Wrestling) so I'm not sure if we could get very many to go but I'll pass this along to our club and see what kind of response we get and let you know. It will be Tuesday before I know for sure.

Does it look like you're going to have enough to have this one?

I doubt the Rebels will be there due to distance and the possibility of a tourney that weekend in Southwest Virginia about an 1-1.5 hours from where we are.

If the Va. tournament falls through there are a couple of parents I might be able to convince to head your way. Keep us updated or try to get it posted n the TNAAU site.