District 9-A

ecu

This district is really a two team race with Moore Co. and Forrest. The bottom is bad with Boyd and Eagleville. #3 through # 6 are all about the same. Cascade is doing a great job with a young team. Community has a nice blend of youth and experience with good young post players. Huntland has a team that could spring a major upset with two very good guards. MTCS is solid with good post and shooter.

Who wins tonight? Moore Co., Cascade, Huntland, and MTCS

Forrest over Moore Co

Cascade wins

Good win for Community in overtime

MTCS defeats Eagleville

Lady Rockets are really playing some great team ball at the perfect time of the year. Coach Jean has got these girls believing that they can't be beat. This team has it's own unique style of play than the past 4 state tournament teams from Forrest. I can certainly see a gold ball in the future for this bunch if they keep playing like they did tonight. Keep playing with heart and keep giving 110%, all your hard work will pay off in the end. GO LADY ROCKETS WE BELIEVE IN YOU. :popcorneater:B)

Barring any upsets, you should see Forrest and Moore County both in the District 9A and Region 5A Championship Games. While I think Forrest is pretty much a sure thing at this point, MTCS, and potentially, Cascade could pose a mild threat to pull off an upset over Moore County at some point down the road. 9A has a very strong shot of having two teams at Murfreesboro this year with how week District 10A is and how unpredictable the teams in Region 6A have been this season.

Barring any upsets, you should see Forrest and Moore County both in the District 9A and Region 5A Championship Games. While I think Forrest is pretty much a sure thing at this point, MTCS, and potentially, Cascade could pose a mild threat to pull off an upset over Moore County at some point down the road. 9A has a very strong shot of having two teams at Murfreesboro this year with how week District 10A is and how unpredictable the teams in Region 6A have been this season.

I agree ptguard12. But I thought so last year also. I guess that's why we play them..... :popcorneater:

I agree also. Both Forrest and Moore County have great teams. Great teams can be beat. Forrest was more consistent last night to take the win, but from here on out every team will have to defend their greatness each time they walk on to the court. I believe both Moore County and Forrest can make it to Murfreesboro in a few weeks.

Go Moore County! You ladies are on the winning track! :popcorneater:

Having stronger teams here in 9A this year will really help when it comes to District and Region play (and hopefully further than that). It has also made for some great basketball to watch........we are coming down to the end of the regular season and I can't wait for these games!!!! Gotta stay focused Lady Rockets.....leave it on the floor every night!!!!!! Get ready for MTCS on Tues....then Cascade.....great couple of games!!! DO IT!!!!! Go Lady Rockets!!!!!