Bga Baseball

freesafety15

In fact I have also heard that to which ever school he may sign to he will also attempt to walk on for the football program

Walk on as a waterboy. Last year average stats:

TN Super Prep 2009

BGA Overall Individual Statistics (Through games of Dec 06, 2009)

|--------Tackles--------| |-Sacks-| |---Pass Def---| |-Fumbles-| Blkd

DEFENSIVE LEADERS GP Solo Ast Total TFL/Yds No-Yds Int-Yds BrUp QBH Rcv-Yds FF Kick Saf

Jeffrey Aaron 9 29 20 49 5.0-13 . . 3 . 1-0 1

RUSHING GP Att Gain Loss Net Avg TD Long Avg/G

Jeffrey Aaron 9 1 0 12 -12 -12.0 0 0 -1.3

What about Reed Loeffel walking on also?

How did the scrimmage go with blackman

Both teams played well. Blackmon won the first game and BGA won the second. There were solid hitting performances by both teams and good pitching also. Both teams should have a good year in front of them.

Also from what i know Jimmy15 and Wildcatbaseball11 are not on the baseball they are two idiots making a fool of themselves

Both teams played well. Blackmon won the first game and BGA won the second. There were solid hitting performances by both teams and good pitching also. Both teams should have a good year in front of them.

Also from what i know Jimmy15 and Wildcatbaseball11 are not on the baseball they are two idiots making a fool of themselves

Yeah man i thought you told me at last weeks scrimmage you were going to delete your coacht name? Whats goin on man?

heyyyy spiderman why werent you at practice today? o thats right cause your some forty year old loser on coacht

not that there is anything wrong with that since im a 39 (march 19)oold loser on coacht

Jeffrey Aaron is apparently hearing offers from Texas, Kentucky, and the baseball power house Rice. He has recieved hand written letters from Miami (FL) and North Carolina

good one, jeffrey aaron is absolutely terrible! there is no way he is hearing from ACC schools, SEC and C-USA schools! dang good joke though, made me lol ;);):lol::lol:;)

Jeffrey Aaron is apparently hearing offers from Texas, Kentucky, and the baseball power house Rice. He has recieved hand written letters from Miami (FL) and North Carolina

good one, jeffrey aaron is absolutely terrible! there is no way he is hearing from ACC schools, SEC and C-USA schools! dang good joke though, made me lol ;);):lol::lol:;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you serious?!?!? Jeffrey Aaron is a complete joke and a waste of human life. he sucks at baseball as well as football. he couldnt make it on a middle school baseball team let alone a D1 baseball team!!!! he doesnt even deserve to be mentioned on this message board. i dont even play baseball and im probably getting more letters than this kid... i wouldnt even waste my time to go watch him play because it would just piss me off about how hyped up he is. he is garbage and will never amount to anything. he is awful, AWFUL!

heyyyy spiderman why werent you at practice today? o thats right cause your some forty year old loser on coacht

I was at practice today