Siegel Basketball Injuries

eridbro1

Forgive me for asking what is probably an obvious question but I wanted to know what was up with Siegel. I am orginally from West Tennessee and moved to Murfreesboro in November after previously living in Memphis for a year. I have attended the State Tournament every year since 2005. I have seen Siegel a few times and I remember 2 years ago that they had a good team with a lot of talented sophomores and that Kerry Hammond was a finalist for Mr. Basketball last year as Jr. Last night I went to the Siegel - Blackman game and looked over and saw Hammond in street clothes at the end of the bench. Upon noticing this another player in street clothes also about the same size as Hammond was wearing a walking boot. After suffering through watching what was a good atmosphere but not very well played game I was curious what the injuries to the two players are looking like and when or if they are expected to return. It won't be long until tournament time and I hate for any team not to be at full strength when time comes. Thanks in advance for the information.

the only known fact about siegel is that their coach is a bum

Talking about class-LESS! Do you even know him?? I would bet if you asked any current or past players they would disagree with you. From what I know of the guy he seems to be o.k.! Sounds like he cut you. Heck all he is doing is winning with his top two players on the bench. Go Siegel !!! :roflol:

Talking about class-LESS! Do you even know him?? I would bet if you asked any current or past players they would disagree with you. From what I know of the guy he seems to be o.k.! Sounds like he cut you. Heck all he is doing is winning with his top two players on the bench. Go Siegel !!! ;)

Talking about class-LESS! Do you even know him?? I would bet if you asked any current or past players they would disagree with you. From what I know of the guy he seems to be o.k.! Sounds like he cut you. Heck all he is doing is winning with his top two players on the bench. Go Siegel !!! ;)

I DON'T KNOW COACH DOBSON AT ALL, BUT I KNOW WHAT I SAW DURING THE BLACKMAN GAME. FIRST OF ALL, DUDE HAS HIS TEAM NOT EVEN COME OUT FOR PRE-GAME INTRODUCTIONS. I'VE SEEN OTHER TEAMS DO THIS.. BUT I DON'T WHERE THEY GET THIS SWAGGER FROM. THEN THE TEAM DOESN'T SHAKE HANDS WITH THE BLACKMAN PLAYERS AT CENTER COURT BEFORE THE TIP. COOL. THE FIRST HALF OF THE GAME WAS PLAYED. THEN.... AT HALFTIME SIEGEL DIDN'T COME ON THE FLOOR TILL THE CLOCK READ 00:00 AND BLACKMAN WAS ABOUT TO IN-BOUND THE BALL. AT THIS TIME SIEGEL COMES WALKING OUT THE LOCKER ROOM AND COACH DOBSON WALKED RIGHT ON THE COURT AND CALLS A TIMEOUT (OUT OF COACHES BOX BY A MILE, NO TECH CALLED). WEIRD AND A JERK MOVE. TRUTH IS, EVEN WITH HAMMONDS AND TATE, SIEGEL IS NOT A CONTENDER FOR A STATE TITLE. I DON'T KNOW WHY THEIR COACH ACTS LIKE HE COACHES THE LAKERS. HIS TEAM IS A NICE LOCAL TEAM THAT EVEN WITH A HEALTH ROSTER WOULD BE LUCKY TO WIN THE REGION. EVEN WITH THEIR SIZE, BLACKMAN (4-12) KILLED THEM ON THE BOARDS AND PLAYED THEM TO THE WIRE. WITH THEIR INJURIES, AT LEAST THEY HAVE AN EXCUSE.

Not sure of all that happened at the game on Friday, I wasn't there but here is a question for you....... how can you in bound a ball with 0:00 on the clock as you say?? And if that was the case then it doesnt really matter where you are on the court if there is no time on the clock. And as far as NOT a good team with Hammonds and Tate then you either are a fool or do not know that much about basketball.

Keep up the hard work Siegel!

Not sure of all that happened at the game on Friday, I wasn't there but here is a question for you....... how can you in bound a ball with 0:00 on the clock as you say?? And if that was the case then it doesnt really matter where you are on the court if there is no time on the clock. And as far as NOT a good team with Hammonds and Tate then you either are a fool or do not know that much about basketball.

Keep up the hard work Siegel!

HALFTIME WARM-UPS WERE OVER (CLOCK 00:00) AND THE CLOCK WAS SET AND READY TO GO AT 8:00. ASK SOMEBODY. ALSO, I DIDN'T SAY THEY WEREN'T A GOOD TEAM WITH HAMMONDS AND TATE. (READ MY POST) I SAID THAT THEY ARE A NICE LOCAL BUT WOULD BE LUCKY TO WIN THE REGION. SIEGEL SHOULD WORRY ABOUT WINNING THE DISTRICT.