AP VOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sbl0702

Wow..Is the name Jackson Co suppose to scare the West Tenn teams?And because they have played teams from Penn and Kentucky?Last year and years passed mean nothing to me or this years team..Bradford and Gleason has a lot of gold trophies in their trophy case and I believe they're from West Tenn....I've heard of Forrest..I believe beat Moore Co by 2 points..You're right..We dont play those teams and did play Moore Co in a camp and won by about 12..But I believe we're a better team by far now and I'm sure they are as well..Plus the camps dont mean anything ..not the same environment as a game..As far as those out of stste teams from Penns..That doens't mean anything..Just that they were on a sight seeing trip and came a long way to get beat..If you'll look at the Lake Co boys schedule,You'll see Lake Co played a team from Canada..Same as the teams you're talking about..would think they must be good to come this far..but look at the score..As for Clarkrange..Looks like they lost to Forrest by a rather large margin..Maybe they can't run with Forrest..Guess what..Lake Co loves to run..Lake Co only has a couple 1 point losses to Greenfield,who I'd put against Clarkrange or Forrest and to a team in Kentucky in a shootout..They lost by 1 point to Hart Co ,losing a 6 point lead with just under 2 minutes to play..I believe Hart Co has also beaten Marshall Co.,Ky..usually a pretty good team in Kentucky is past years..So..like you said..We'll see in the tournaments..even if Lake Co isnt there..Gleason and Greenfield or whoever will represent the West Tenn area well ..Lake Co went to the State last year and most of those girls were freshmen..The best three players are 2 sophomores and 1 freshman..Whoever beats them..better do it this year !

And the teams here like Greenfield,Gleason.Lake Co are very small schools..We do it with girls that live in our towns..Grew up in our towns..Not transferred from other shools..If a player moves..I have no problem with that..just some of the girls leave as freshmen and play for a loaded team..If Lake Co is good enough to win the Gold ball,and they may not..the name across the front will really mean something to the players,school and community..!

oh do you now, tell me about transfers and 14a has as many as anybody so don't play that game ALL JC girls live in JC and now tell me all of bradfords gleason and lake co girls were born there. WE HAVE ONE TRANSFER HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE I've been told by some of west tn. fans that the boys never knew who'd be playing for who for years and in past few years girls are just as bad

You heard wrong Senator..All those so called fans cant name one girl that has transferred to Lake Co and played on the girls team..Just name one..!I've been here a long time and we've lost several..The Shaw girl to Dyersburg..the Barker girls to Obion Central years ago,their dad was a teacher in their middle school system..There has not been even one..All the girls on this years team have been through the Lake Co middle school..means they live in either Tiptonville ot r Ridgely..Same with he boys team until this year..We have a player that moved from Ill with his family..Been here all year ..Is a freshman..Played football here..Another moved is a sophomore..just became eligible..The other is Cody Taylor..has been at Fulton Co the past 3 years but got in trouble there..Lived with his Dad..Went to school at Lake Co his freshman year..His mom lived here..She still does..Works at the nursing home here at Lake Co the past several years..They're not driving from other towns ..!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senator..I'll be waiting anxiously for anyone to name even 1 player ,that has played on the Lake Co girls and boys team in the past 20 years..Just one..Nobody will be able to...So please..all our neighboring schools that have played us..Obion Cen.,Halls.,Union City ,South Fulton,Bradford,Greenfield..Have any of yalls playes from middle school driven to Lake Co to play ball?Not even that..but have any ever moved..I don't know of any..not 1 player that has even moved to Lake Co..Now..for all the schools that play Jacson Co or schools close by..Have any of yall lost students to Jackson Co in past years..?From Clarkrange,York..anywhere..people that are in the know? How many of those championships are because of transfers?..We have never had any.!Maybe I need to start a post and ask does or has Jackson Co.,Clarkrange or Lake Co had any transfres or students come from other schools the past 20 years?

Wow..Is the name Jackson Co suppose to scare the West Tenn teams?And because they have played teams from Penn and Kentucky?Last year and years passed mean nothing to me or this years team..Bradford and Gleason has a lot of gold trophies in their trophy case and I believe they're from West Tenn....I've heard of Forrest..I believe beat Moore Co by 2 points..You're right..We dont play those teams and did play Moore Co in a camp and won by about 12..But I believe we're a better team by far now and I'm sure they are as well..Plus the camps dont mean anything ..not the same environment as a game..As far as those out of stste teams from Penns..That doens't mean anything..Just that they were on a sight seeing trip and came a long way to get beat..If you'll look at the Lake Co boys schedule,You'll see Lake Co played a team from Canada..Same as the teams you're talking about..would think they must be good to come this far..but look at the score..As for Clarkrange..Looks like they lost to Forrest by a rather large margin..Maybe they can't run with Forrest..Guess what..Lake Co loves to run..Lake Co only has a couple 1 point losses to Greenfield,who I'd put against Clarkrange or Forrest and to a team in Kentucky in a shootout..They lost by 1 point to Hart Co ,losing a 6 point lead with just under 2 minutes to play..I believe Hart Co has also beaten Marshall Co.,Ky..usually a pretty good team in Kentucky is past years..So..like you said..We'll see in the tournaments..even if Lake Co isnt there..Gleason and Greenfield or whoever will represent the West Tenn area well ..Lake Co went to the State last year and most of those girls were freshmen..The best three players are 2 sophomores and 1 freshman..Whoever beats them..better do it this year !

And the teams here like Greenfield,Gleason.Lake Co are very small schools..We do it with girls that live in our towns..Grew up in our towns..Not transferred from other shools..If a player moves..I have no problem with that..just some of the girls leave as freshmen and play for a loaded team..If Lake Co is good enough to win the Gold ball,and they may not..the name across the front will really mean something to the players,school and community..!

oh do you now, tell me about transfers and 14a has as many as anybody so don't play that game ALL JC girls live in JC and now tell me all of bradfords gleason and lake co girls were born there. WE HAVE ONE TRANSFER HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE I've been told by some of west tn. fans that the boys never knew who'd be playing for who for years and in past few years girls are just as bad

I can't speak for Gleason or Bradford...but I do know that all of Lake County's girls except one have been here since they were in kindergarten...WE HAVE ONE TRANSFER....does that answer your question?

If yall AP VOTERS had Gleason #1 last week.......you should have Lake County #1 this week and Greenfield #2.......Wake up Mid Ten Ap voters.....there are more teams over in the west than Gleason!!!!!!

SBL

Well ...at least Lake Co moved up 2 spots..Tellico Plains got beat,helping us there and with Lake Co beating Greenfield..dropped Greenfield down 1 spot below us..We just have to prove ourselves on the court..Maybe the poll is just for Daily newspapers and radio stations..Maybe the Stste Gazette needs to get more involved with our local and home teams ..And if not just for daily papers..maybe we could get at least 1 first place vote from the Lake Co banner..lol..Truth is..most of the voters are from middle and east tenn and the other voters from our area are probably going with Gleason and Greenfield..I see the Jackson Sun,Union City Messenger and the Radio Station from Martin..Gleason got 2 first place votes..Nothing against Gleason..a fine team..lost to Greenfield by 9 points..Lake Co just beat Greenfield..beat a good Dyersburg team by about 24 points..worse than AA ranked Westview..Only lost to Liberty who could beat any of the Single A teams and 1 point losses to Hart Co,who I believe has beaten Marshall Co and a 1 point loss to Greenfield..Again..nothing against Gleason..they can beat anyone..I'm just saying..what have they done over Lake Co to ganner 2 first place votes other than because they are getting a local vote from a local radio station and local papers..Look at both teams schedules..Who is the best team that Gleason has played?Looks to be Greenfield..then Bradford..Then who?McKenzie,Carrol Academy..is Dresden the 3rd best team?Do most people think Dresden would beat any of the top 5 teams in our district..?Lake Co has played Greenfield..Bradford.. the same teams as Gleason..Then add Humboldt,Trenton,Union City,Liberty,Dyersburg..plus the teams from out of state in a tournament..Is that not a tougher schedule than what Gleason has played?Come on Jackson Sun,Union City Messenger,Radio Station from Martin...Look at the overall body of the schedule..Not because a team is local..Greenfield has played Gleason,Lake Co.,Humboldt,Bradford,Trenton,Dyersburg,Perry Co..A tougher schedule than Gleason's..Even a Gleason has has commented on them playing a soft schedule this year .Put Lake Co in that same district and the same schedule..Do you think they would have any losses other than Greenfield..and again ..that was only by a point..Nothing against Gleason..They are definitely one of the top teams..but by the schedules..shouldn't have received votes over Greenfield or Lake Co..!

Wow..Is the name Jackson Co suppose to scare the West Tenn teams?And because they have played teams from Penn and Kentucky?Last year and years passed mean nothing to me or this years team..Bradford and Gleason has a lot of gold trophies in their trophy case and I believe they're from West Tenn....I've heard of Forrest..I believe beat Moore Co by 2 points..You're right..We dont play those teams and did play Moore Co in a camp and won by about 12..But I believe we're a better team by far now and I'm sure they are as well..Plus the camps dont mean anything ..not the same environment as a game..As far as those out of state teams from Penns..That doens't mean anything..Just that they were on a sight seeing trip and came a long way to get beat..If you'll look at the Lake Co boys schedule,You'll see Lake Co played a team from Canada..Same as the teams you're talking about..would think they must be good to come this far..but look at the score..As for Clarkrange..Looks like they lost to Forrest by a rather large margin..Maybe they can't run with Forrest..Guess what..Lake Co loves to run..Lake Co only has a couple 1 point losses to Greenfield,who I'd put against Clarkrange or Forrest and to a team in Kentucky in a shootout..They lost by 1 point to Hart Co ,losing a 6 point lead with just under 2 minutes to play..I believe Hart Co has also beaten Marshall Co.,Ky..usually a pretty good team in Kentucky is past years..So..like you said..We'll see in the tournaments..even if Lake Co isnt there..Gleason and Greenfield or whoever will represent the West Tenn area well ..Lake Co went to the State last year and most of those girls were freshmen..The best three players are 2 sophomores and 1 freshman..Whoever beats them..better do it this year !

Another thing about the AA and AAA teams Jackson Co has played..Lake Co has played several triple A schools..Just beat Dyersburg,a school with over a thousand students, by about 30 points..beat J.C.M. and Brighton ,two more AAA schools by about 50 points beat Munford by about 20 points..All these schools probably have over a thousand students..So that means nothing just because yall beat some poor ole AA and AAA schools..And you mentioned AA York..Isnt that the school that lost a lot or keeps losing most of their players to another school?And William Blount..Won 3 games all year..We've played a couple 3A teams like that also..but I wouldnt list them as one of the teams and brag about it.!I also did notice that powerhouse Sacred Heart team is 10-9.!

NO YOU DIDN'T! YOU DIDN'T JUST GO WITH THE "WE BEAT THEM IN CAMP" QUOTE! NOW YOU'VE LOST ALL CREDIBILITY. NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY FROM NOW ON YOUR POSTS MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. WE BEAT THEM IN CAMP GIVE ME A BREAK AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BEAT THEM YOU BEAT A TEAM THEY BEAT BUT YOU BEAT THEM WORSE NOW WAS IT THEIR 1ST GAME OF THE DAY 3RD? 4TH? WAS IT YOUR 1ST 2ND? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!! WE BEAT THEM IN CAMP, NEXT YOU'RE GOING TO BE SAYING NANANIIIE FOO FOO WE'VE GOT A BETTER RECORD THAN YOU DO WE'VE GOT A BETTER RECORD THAN YOU DO!!! :ph34r: SOMEONE SHOULD DELETE THAT AND BAN YOU FOR 30 DAYS FROM COACHT FOR UTTERING SUCH A RIDICULOUS STATEMENT! :thumb:

NO YOU DIDN'T! YOU DIDN'T JUST GO WITH THE "WE BEAT THEM IN CAMP" QUOTE! NOW YOU'VE LOST ALL CREDIBILITY. NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY FROM NOW ON YOUR POSTS MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. WE BEAT THEM IN CAMP GIVE ME A BREAK AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BEAT THEM YOU BEAT A TEAM THEY BEAT BUT YOU BEAT THEM WORSE NOW WAS IT THEIR 1ST GAME OF THE DAY 3RD? 4TH? WAS IT YOUR 1ST 2ND? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!! WE BEAT THEM IN CAMP, NEXT YOU'RE GOING TO BE SAYING NANANIIIE FOO FOO WE'VE GOT A BETTER RECORD THAN YOU DO WE'VE GOT A BETTER RECORD THAN YOU DO!!! SOMEONE SHOULD DELETE THAT AND BAN YOU FOR 30 DAYS FROM COACHT FOR UTTERING SUCH A RIDICULOUS STATEMENT

I've got more credibility than you'll ever have..I said because we dont play any of the teams that Jackson Co and Forrest plays..that the only thing to gauge these teams by..I also said you cant really tell much from a camp because it's not like a real game..I also said I'd vote Jackson Co number 1..Didnt say Lake Co..Because I'm not a homer all the time like some others..I haven't said Lake Co will win the State..They may not even get there..Middleton,Gleason and Greenfield may be there..But I feel like any of those teams will represent well..And they need to delete you or ban you for a month for being an idiot.!

Class AA

School;Record;Pts;Prv

1. Gibson County (18);19-0;197;1

2. McMinn Central (1);17-1;152;2

3. Elizabethton (1);17-2;145;3

4. Obion County;18-3;119;4

5. Cannon County;18-1;98;7

6. Livingston Academy;17-5;62;5

7. South Greene;12-4;59;8

8. Westview;16-4;58;6

9. Fairley;17-3;43;10

10. Upperman;15-5;41;9

Others receiving 12 or more points: Macon County 31. Polk County 23. CPA 17. CAK 14

Manassas at 17-3 with two of there loses to ranked 3A Millington and ranked Parkview, AR. should be in these rankings. The AP voters are not voting for Manassas Boys or Girls for whatever reason but they will see come tourney time!!!

Manassas at 17-3 with two of there loses to ranked 3A Millington and ranked Parkview, AR. should be in these rankings. The AP voters are not voting for Manassas Boys or Girls for whatever reason but they will see come tourney time!!!

Wont Manassas have to play region 7 for sub state? If they get that far.

Yes..In the substate they will..Either play one of them at home or travel..I see Manassas will have to play teams like Sheffield,Fairley ,and Hillcrest..Are you familiar with them and has Manassas played any of those schools?Plus the teams in your own district..! Gibson Co will be the one team I'd want to stay away from !

Just like Bolivar Boys getting blown out in Jackson lastnight!!! lol!!!

Not just Manassas every team won't to stay away from Gibson Co girls!!! lol!!! but Manassas is 1 of the better teams in 2A! they have not lost 1 game this season to any 2A schools!

Just like Bolivar Boys getting blown out in Jackson lastnight!!! lol!!!

Not just Manassas every team won't to stay away from Gibson Co girls!!! lol!!! but Manassas is 1 of the better teams in 2A! they have not lost 1 game this season to any 2A schools!

Bolivar??? Whats that got to do wit anything?

Manassas girls dont want to play Bolivar!!! Manassas aint played nobody but Millington and got blowed out. Talk all you want but you gotta prove it on the floor!!! lol Looks like you will have to go thru Fairley in regions which means you probably headed to Gibson County.