District 12-A

waynecofreak

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC will whip Summertown like a borrowed mule !!!!

There is a major gap between the 1st and 2nd best team in the district. Nothing is impossible but unless PC forgets to show up (which could happen) turn out the lights on this one. the best battle will be for 3rd place between c'wood and wc.

I've seen PC and S'town both play this season, and I don't see the "major gap" you're refering to... Other than the Rhodes kid, they dont have a pure shooter on the whole team, and that will catch up to them as they play deeper... Oh, and one more thing... I doubt that the referee's will foul out six S'town players (all 5 starters), the way they did C'wood!!!!!

There is a major gap between the 1st and 2nd best team in the district. Nothing is impossible but unless PC forgets to show up (which could happen) turn out the lights on this one. the best battle will be for 3rd place between c'wood and wc.

I've seen PC and S'town both play this season, and I don't see the "major gap" you're refering to... Other than the Rhodes kid, they dont have a pure shooter on the whole team, and that will catch up to them as they play deeper... Oh, and one more thing... I doubt that the referee's will foul out six S'town players (all 5 starters), the way they did C'wood!!!!!

Lol Pc would have took c'wood to the shed if their starters had of played the whole game and they all had clones so they could go 10 deep. PC is by FAR the most athletic and fastest team in the district. C'wood got destroyed because of Pc's Defense!! The commentary had to sound something like this "c'wood in bounds it's stolen away by Pc lay up good, c'wood in bounds stolen away Pc lay up good, c'wood in bounds brings it up the floor stolen away Pc fast break lay up good". Pc may not be loaded with pure shooters but I will take that shut down D and 7 or 8 deep with pure athletes any day. I'm not saying S'town can't win because they can but Pc will have to go completely flat. As much trouble as S'town had bringing the ball down Friday night I don't think Pc's game plan will be a whole lot different than it was against c'wood.

PC whipped them pretty easy in regular season . PC is the basketball capital of the state !!! :ugeek::roll:

TheShow: what kind of trouble did you see Summertown have bringing the ball down the court? The only problems i saw were in the last 2 mins when Stown #12 had fouled out. Prior to that they never had a problem bringing it down.

Your right things did take a significant down turn after #12 went out he is a heck of a ball player. But s'town was sloppy with the ball all game long now you can probably credit a lot of that to Wayne County's Defense but if s'town is going to win this one they will have to play near perfect ball. Wc let s'town slow the game down quiet a bit, I wouldn't count on Pc doing the same. They will be pressing hard all night and they will create turnovers. Pc would have beat C'wood anyway but points off turnovers turned it into a beat down. Like I said earlier I'm not saying S'town can't win but they are going to have to turn it up a couple notches on the offensive end of the floor.

I have to agree with you there Show, offensively Stown has gone flat, but i truly believe that they can beat the press, #12 is quick as lightening and has a head for the game. Whomever they crown the champ tonight i wish the best of luck to both teams and hope for a round 4 in the MP and found 5 in 'boro.

I have to agree with you there Show, offensively Stown has gone flat, but i truly believe that they can beat the press, #12 is quick as lightening and has a head for the game. Whomever they crown the champ tonight i wish the best of luck to both teams and hope for a round 4 in the 'boro.

#12 is a great basketball player and I can for sure see him being a game changer tonight. For all of those going to the game tonight I have a feeling you are in for a treat when #12 of s'town and Drey Mercer from Pc take the floor and face off against each other. 12 is a good shooter and Mercer is fast fast fast and plays in your face D. Should be fun to watch.

I have to agree with you there Show, offensively Stown has gone flat, but i truly believe that they can beat the press, #12 is quick as lightening and has a head for the game. Whomever they crown the champ tonight i wish the best of luck to both teams and hope for a round 4 in the 'boro.

#12 is a great basketball player and I can for sure see him being a game changer tonight. For all of those going to the game tonight I have a feeling you are in for a treat when #12 of s'town and Drey Mercer from Pc take the floor and face off against each other. 12 is a good shooter and Mercer is fast fast fast and plays in your face D. Should be fun to watch.

I would like to say that PC is over rated, but I can't, beacause they're not rated at all!!! In fact, if you look at the latest AP poll, you wont see a single vote for PC and yet they get on here and talk like they are the best... As I said before, make PC have to play a half court game where they have to shoot the ball and they will struggle... I think that S'town can win this game and not have to be perfect to do so. We'll see... One more thing, If it comes about that PC and MTP meet in the region tournament, please, all fans need to bring along a helmet for safety... and WEAR IT!!!!!