Warren County/ Cody Roinson 2

wcsports561

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know who started the old thread or the new thread concerning Cody Robinson, but time will tell if Cody will be a D-1 prospect or not, I cannot find him being on anyone's watch-list as of today,but that doesn't mean he won't be at season's end of 2011. Let's just let Cody enjoy his Senior year and find-out what happens then, all this talk is pretty much useless until then.

I really don't know who started the old thread or the new thread concerning Cody Robinson, but time will tell if Cody will be a D-1 prospect or not, I cannot find him being on anyone's watch-list as of today,but that doesn't mean he won't be at season's end of 2011. Let's just let Cody enjoy his Senior year and find-out what happens then, all this talk is pretty much useless until then.

HAHAHA He is on A LOT of teams list. He is one of the most talked about juniors on the official UT message board. But it doesnt matter because he will be vol. I am certain of it.

I am just reading from ESPN 2011 prospect database and Scout.com, but I hope your right "goutvols101", I would love to see another Pioneer wear the Orange, I don't think we have had one since Danny Martin !!

I found him on scout but it has him as a 2010 player. He is on rivals correctly. I found my info to the site here is the full article govols101. He is getting some pretty good looks.

Tennessee's Mt. Cody

Carlos Younger

unapproved website.com Staff Writer

To say that McMinnville (TN) Warren County High School junior offensive/defensive tackle Cody Robinson (6-foot-4 310 lbs) is a big man is an understatement. Put that with his athletic ability, and you have a D-1 football prospect.

Many colleges across the country feel the same way, as Robinson is hearing from numerous schools.

"We finished 4-6 last year, but we were in every game" said Robinson.

"Mistakes cost us a chance to win more games. I had a good year and made a lot of plays. I played guard on offense and tackle on defense. We missed the playoffs by one game. We have a new coach for next year and we are excited. I try and keep everybody fired up on the team. As a player, there are three things that you can control: 1. Attitude, 2. Effort, 3. Enthusiasm. You can give those three things regardless if you are winning or if you are losing."

Robinson was both immovable and unblockable last season, and he credits his size as one of his advantages on the field.

"I'm bigger and more athletic than most of the guys that line up across from me, so that helps me make plays" said Robinson.

Robinson was a fixture at team camps last summer, as he went to camps at local and out of state schools.

"I went to the 1-day OL camp at Tennessee and 1-day camps at MTSU and UTC" said Robinson.

"I also went to camps at Alabama (4-day) and Kentucky (3-day). I plan on attending more camps this summer, but before that, in the spring, I'm going to participate in the Nike Combine in Atlanta. I'm hearing from Vanderbilt, Tennessee, Cincy, Duke, Illinois, UNC, Notre Dame, Syracuse, UCLA and Western Kentucky. I talk to UCLA a lot and Syracuse has invited me to their Junior Day. I'm expecting some offers soon from some of those schools, but I would like to hear from every school if I can."

I am just reading from ESPN 2011 prospect database and Scout.com, but I hope your right "goutvols101", I would love to see another Pioneer wear the Orange, I don't think we have had one since Danny Martin !!

I found him on scout but it has him as a 2010 player. He is on rivals correctly. I found my info to the site here is the full article govols101. He is getting some pretty good looks.

Tennessee's Mt. Cody

Carlos Younger

unapproved website.com Staff Writer

To say that McMinnville (TN) Warren County High School junior offensive/defensive tackle Cody Robinson (6-foot-4 310 lbs) is a big man is an understatement. Put that with his athletic ability, and you have a D-1 football prospect.

Many colleges across the country feel the same way, as Robinson is hearing from numerous schools.

"We finished 4-6 last year, but we were in every game" said Robinson.

"Mistakes cost us a chance to win more games. I had a good year and made a lot of plays. I played guard on offense and tackle on defense. We missed the playoffs by one game. We have a new coach for next year and we are excited. I try and keep everybody fired up on the team. As a player, there are three things that you can control: 1. Attitude, 2. Effort, 3. Enthusiasm. You can give those three things regardless if you are winning or if you are losing."

Robinson was both immovable and unblockable last season, and he credits his size as one of his advantages on the field.

"I'm bigger and more athletic than most of the guys that line up across from me, so that helps me make plays" said Robinson.

Robinson was a fixture at team camps last summer, as he went to camps at local and out of state schools.

"I went to the 1-day OL camp at Tennessee and 1-day camps at MTSU and UTC" said Robinson.

"I also went to camps at Alabama (4-day) and Kentucky (3-day). I plan on attending more camps this summer, but before that, in the spring, I'm going to participate in the Nike Combine in Atlanta. I'm hearing from Vanderbilt, Tennessee, Cincy, Duke, Illinois, UNC, Notre Dame, Syracuse, UCLA and Western Kentucky. I talk to UCLA a lot and Syracuse has invited me to their Junior Day. I'm expecting some offers soon from some of those schools, but I would like to hear from every school if I can."

Thanks for posting it.

HAHAHA He is on A LOT of teams list. He is one of the most talked about juniors on the official UT message board. But it doesnt matter because he will be vol. I am certain of it.

Message board, REALLY? REALLY? I'm sure coach Dooley will get his players from what people say on boards. :popcorneater: