mt.pleasant @ wayne co.

Guest vaio31

Greetings, all. It is the one guy you wildcat fans love to hate. I have to say I was impressed with the effort of the Wildcats last Friday at Mule Town. Overall they handled themselves well in the less-than-perfect conditions at CA. With the exception of a couple of unsportsmankike conduct penalities and two slips by a Wildcat cornerback, they proved to everyone they were the ssuperior team that night. I have to give some props out to Drew Turman, who played excellent during the times he got touches, which were few and far between. I think he only had one play for negative yards (sweep left). The reason I bring that up is because Drew made many of the Wildcat defenders miss by cutting the ball back against the grain. I am sure the Mt. Pleasant coaching staff (who were in attendance) saw that and will preach to their backs to try and do the same. It seems to myself and Teedog65 that the wildcats overpursue and miss more than their share of tackles, so that has to be encouraging to Mt. Pleasant. Mt. Pleasant always seems to play at their best against the wildcats, so they better not overlook the tigers this week. I am sure Wildcat7 speaks of the 36-0 beating Mt. Pleasant put on them last year at Mt. Pleasant, so unfinished business is on their minds. Be sure to play the game, wildcats, and don't be so consumed with revenge that you forget to do little things and take care ofthe scoreboard. Good luck to both teams this week!

WESHUDD HAS SPOKEN! ;););)

Guest CrnchyBlac4Ever

ONCE AGAIN ITS ON! Thats right crunchy blac fans, i am back and better than ever. they thought they could hold me down, but i aint goin' out like that. The man they love to hate has returned and i can promise my adoring public nothing but the best this time around.

Anyway, if this game is played tomorrow night ( i'm hatin' on some rain up in herre ) i hope WC runs all over MP. Too bad i'll be out of town tomorrow, so i'll have to miss the game. I'm on assignment tomorrow in c'wood to scope out that game. But never fear crunchaholics, i'll be back in the boro for the next game, be sure to keep an eye out for my autograph booth before and after the game. I'll be promoting my new cd due out in stores Oct. 15. Shout out to my biggest fans on the internet, Thelma, Roids3 and 'meanusbfunky' from c'wood, i know ya'll missed me.

Guest CrnchyBlac4Ever

DJ Paul and his cousin jus blew up tha celly and tol' me that WC BUSTED MP open 32 to 0. Since i was in c'wood tonight, I dont know anything as far as stats go, but DJ Paul said that MP had 3, count em, THREEE fat dudes. Since DJ Paul AND his cousin have been banned from this board, they probably wont be sending in a postgame report, but if i hearrr from em, i'll be sure to tell yaw about it and trash talk to some people from collinwood all in the same message.

P.S. I HIGHLY reccomend reading the thread entitled "TRAGEDY AT FORREST HIGH SCHOOL" , its a truely terrible event and i think everyone needs to check it out and send out their thoughts and prayers to Forrest and the town of Chapel Hill.

Guest teedog65

Well looks like the Cats kicked a little Gluteus Maximus. WESHUDD and myself chose to attend the Lawrence County - Lewis County game instead. Not sure who stood out for Wayne County but they all must have played pretty well. Congrats to the Cats. WESHUDD give me a shout and we might make the trip to Cornersville next friday.