Disrtict 11A

Braves10

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornersville is going to Zion thursday. They are throwing Adams. Who will win?

Well, I heard Mt. Pleasant ripped Adams, but Cornersville's defense made great plays behind him. I'm thinking Zion gets on Adams early and pulls out an upset. I haven't got a chance to watch them this year but I heard they do have solid pitching. I've seen their pitchers in the past, and I think it would make sense to put Crowell as Cornersville's #2 behind Laster.

Cornersville is going to Zion thursday. They are throwing Adams. Who will win?

Well, I heard Mt. Pleasant ripped Adams, but Cornersville's defense made great plays behind him. I'm thinking Zion gets on Adams early and pulls out an upset. I haven't got a chance to watch them this year but I heard they do have solid pitching. I've seen their pitchers in the past, and I think it would make sense to put Crowell as Cornersville's #2 behind Laster.

Ripping someone and putting the ball in play is a big difference. Cornersville mad a couple of errors but still Mt. Pleasant only had about 4 or 5 basehits. To me that is not ripping someone. And if i remember correctly The score was only 1-0. Cornersville scrimmaged Zion earlier in the year and beat them like 7-1 or something like that.

well i believe that you might wanna check and see they are 6-1 and having a good battle for the 2 spot makes any team better cornersville gets the bats goin thursday and wins again by 7.........GO DAWGGGSSS :?::bored: PS go look under baseball coverage click more cornersville is #1 in the state in defense so really don't matter who they throw........i haven't seen dawgpride09 any this year wish he'd get back on and show some of that pride :bored:
dawgs by 8.....GO DAWGGGSSS :thumb:

Alright, what are you thinking? Cornersville by 7 or 8? Make up your mind :thumb:

Ripping someone and putting the ball in play is a big difference. Cornersville mad a couple of errors but still Mt. Pleasant only had about 4 or 5 basehits. To me that is not ripping someone. And if i remember correctly The score was only 1-0. Cornersville scrimmaged Zion earlier in the year and beat them like 7-1 or something like that.

Oh, well I read in the newspaper than Mt. Pleasant had 8 base hits. Anyways, good luck to both teams today