Where are you BCB?

BayouBear

It's been 6-1/2 hours since the original post. I'm to the "hand wringing" stage now. I have a call into Crime Stoppers. He must have been kidnapped or worse to be away from CoachT this long.

Thanks for the list Buck. Those fine establishments are a great place to start. I'll also check down in Georgia. He may have followed Harry home by mistake.

Raider76 - Any luck when you called home?

Attention All Chattanooga/North Georgia Residents - Please keep an eye on the ditches on your way home. You never know. Also stay on the lookout for a vehicle with two bumper stickers. One says, "Have you hugged an Irishman today?" The other says, "I brake for Happy Hour".

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have enjoyed reading coacht for many years however I have never posted. I knew many people were concerned about BCB so I felt compelled to post a sighting of BCB at the Williamson Co. Ag. Center. I went there yesterday to check out the facilities. It seems that the Ag center had a prize bull competition yesterday and there was bull stuff better known as BS everywhere on the area floor. The manager of the place said that he needed someone who could really fling the BS around in order to have it all cleaned up by Friday.He also said that after reading coacht he knew he had the right guy. The Manager thought that BCB would have it done in time however he had a back up plan of bringing in Bucklateral just incase he needed someone else to help throw the BS around. So everyone calm down quit calling, texting and tweeting BCB has a lot of work to do.

I have enjoyed reading coacht for many years however I have never posted. I knew many people were concerned about BCB so I felt compelled to post a sighting of BCB at the Williamson Co. Ag. Center. I went there yesterday to check out the facilities. It seems that the Ag center had a prize bull competition yesterday and there was bull stuff better known as BS everywhere on the area floor. The manager of the place said that he needed someone who could really fling the BS around in order to have it all cleaned up by Friday.He also said that after reading coacht he knew he had the right guy. The Manager thought that BCB would have it done in time however he had a back up plan of bringing in Bucklateral just incase he needed someone else to help throw the BS around. So everyone calm down quit calling, texting and tweeting BCB has a lot of work to do.

Does anyone else smell more than cow poo at the ag center on this one? Hmm, let's see, a guy named "Nick Gulas" suddenly makes his appearance and first post on this board today, February 4, 2010, following a series of posts yesterday expressing heartfelt concern for the well-being of missing board guru Bear Cat Brown, whose only appearance ( maybe ) since signing off to go tape the 112 match " for personal use" at Ooltewah a week ago has been a drive-by slap at D2 under another topic.

Hmm, let's see, BCB's long-time side kick in trash talking and pillaging the village of Clarksville during state duals was "Harry T.", who named himself after longtime Chattanooga professional wrestling broadcaster Harry Thornton. Harry T rode off into the North Georgia sunset and his posts have been few and far between since his son finished his stellar wrestling career at EFT. It is obvious that BCB has missed playing off his fellow Irishman.

Hmmm, lets see, legendary wrestling promoter Nick Gulas, along with partner Roy Welch, made Chattanooga one of the major stopovers in the professional wrestling circuit that covered parts of Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Kentucky. Gulas used television to supplement his promotion in Chattanooga so, in the late50s/early 60s, he hooked up with Chattanooga broadcasting legend Harry Thornton. Thornton became Gulas' Chattanooga co-promoter and ran a weekly TV wrestling show until about 1980.

And who was one of the main attractions for Gulas and Thornton? None other than Bearcat Brown.

So, with those links to the name Nick Gulas, BCB suddenly going silent, and someone suddenly appearing as Nick Gulas, I think that we may have BCB trying to bring back a " Harry T." persona in order to have someone to play off of by creating an alternate screen name for himself. I'm thinking we have just located BCB in the name of Nick Gulas----------they are one and the same.

Think about it, who else but BCB would want to talk about himself to himself? And that would be characteristic of the real Bearcat Brown. Physically, he was the polar opposite of our curly haired little Irishman-----big, bad, bleached blonde hair and one of a handful of black wrestlers on the Gulas circuit at the time. However, like BCB, he was a smooth talker who liked to "style and profile".

Welcome back under your alternate screen name, BCB. Look forward to seeing you at the ag center. Sorry, my wife won't let you shower at my place, but don't worry, the fire hall around the corner says I can bring you by for a good hosing down before you head back to Moo-ga.

I was thinking, since bcb's EFT and his coacht-world 2nd favorite team (Ooltewah) and coacht-world 3rd favorite team (Soddy-By-God) did not make the state duals, could he be in some kind of self imposed exile until next week? Or will he make the trip to the Cow & Pig Palace to watch his real life 2nd favorite team (TFI) and 3rd favorite team (TBSFBAG)?

I really enjoy how the La. Bear sums up a post, so I thought I would give it a go.

bayoubear... has a mental lapse thinking he won the pick um tournament last year

dabears...... brings up camera issue for the 252 time

buckwheat.. rambles on and on and on. Wish I had never told him that i like his writing

starraider.... verifies i'm alive

bayoubear... worried about my where abouts..( if he looked under the bed, he'd known)

h'core......... we know what he writes about.. go grayson

cbq............sun baked geezer, thinks i'm hooking up with the purple mommies ( bingo)

bayoubear... name drops big money jones

boyoubear... brings up camera issue again.. I wish " those people" would remember that I won that lawsuit

mwr........... thinks I'm jiggin at some Irish pub

unclebuck... rambles big time about ?????

starraider.... i think smoking a little weed

bayoubear... must have lost his job, posting way to much. sending out rescue units

dabears...... attempts humor while eating 4th bbq plate

nick gulas... gives me some atta boys then says i'm full of sheeeeet.

star raider... shows some knowlege about real rasslin

nick gulas.... should have quit after 2nd post

star raider... turns into a sissy with the mention of tojo

dabears...... while waiting on a pecan pie( the whole pie) makes another attempt at humor

buckypoo.... put a sock in it like tom jones use to. wa wa wa thinks i have an secret indentity

bayoubear... thinks his wife is messing around with the cable guy,( darn I wish he would leave so i could get out from under this bed)

starraider.../ hit the nail on the head

Geezzzzz guys can a man not take some time off and go spend 3000 dollars, 1 dollar at a time with his new friends at the strip club, without having a memorial service.

You see my status in the realtionship box on facebook recently changed, so now I must get back out there and try to have some fun. BTW I'll be sharing some incredible stories this weekend for the low price of $3000 to be broken up in 2 easy payments.

I will not be participating in this years contest due to the fact that the coaches in our region a/aa are not very smart.

So I'm still here, not sure what day it is, but I'm still here.. hang on sec, while i converse with my new friend bambi.

bcb iii.. say baby we still hookin up later to nite

bambi.. yeah baby just make sure you stop by the atm machine

bcb iii.. but you said you liked me

bambi.. surely you aren't as dumb as everyone says you are?

bcb iii.. but i thought we had chemistry

bambi.. Rocco throw this old man outta here he is as dumb as they told me

bcbiii .. but baby i thoug.. come get you some Rocco I'll......... hey put me down

Sorry about that I was cutting the strings of an aggressive woman that had a thanggg for me.

good luck to all teams this weekend.

bcb iii :thumb: