2010 predictions for District 11

fbforme

Just got done watching the Super Bowl and I have football on the mind. Let's start a little discussion now about this tough region. Now that the coaches have been hired what do you think?

I see it this way.

1. Franklin - Offense wins games especially with a good QB (just rewatch the super bowl)

2. Brentwood - They are good and well coached

3. Independence - We will see how the new staff does, but I think it is good enough to finish third

4. Ravenwood - Should be better I guess

5. Hillsboro

6. Centennial - Who will they beat?

I am thinking something more along these lines:

1-2: Brentwood & Franklin will battle for district title, what else is new?

I would lean towards Brentwood though with Franklin DC gone to BGA.

3-6: Drop Ravenwood, Centennial, Indy and Hillsboro in a hat and draw them out. :lol:

I think that these teams will beat up on one another and MAYBE sneak up on Brentwood or Franklin along the way.

Anyone know when the teams begin spring practices?

I agree with these predictions especially the fact that franklin and brentwood will battle it out for the top spot. It will be interesting to see who franklin will get to replace Webb. I dont really know the situation at Brentwood, but I know the Rebels have a good amount of contributors from last season returning and some talented young guys who should contribute this season. Should be an interesting season.

Is replacing ford and lee and the yards last year gonna be hard to replace, but is the stable full with the underclassmen-also reading some other posts will the departure of webb have a big effect...

Indy , I would have taken them atop with webb but since dyson the annointed one picked himself with a whopping one year as a volunteer assistant, a year coaching backs and wideouts and another year doing the same before takin over as the DC......

I still think the naming of law from whitescreek was a big score for indy and they will have a say in title- I see them beating either fhs or bhs.....they do have a tough schedule (non conf) that could mess em up with the playoff format-anyways sure should be fun