Food report from Franklin

Da Bears

I know this is a little off subject but where can we find the address for the venue and hotels/motels around it?

For those who have not been there yet, the ag center has its own website-----there are links that will show you the layout of the main arena where the wrestling will take place :

http://www.williamsoncounty-tn.gov/index.aspx?nid=594

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ag EXPO Park. Williamson County 4215 Long Ln. Exit # 61 Goosecreek off I-65. Franklin, TN

check the Williamson Co. Chamber of Commerce. or google Cool Springs mall or Cool Springs Galleria.

Just another thought Columbia is just about 20 miles south of the event down I-65 just another place to look.

Those area will be your best bets. There are three exits going north on I-65 from the Ag Center exit. The first is the Franklin exit at Hwy 96, about 5 speed limit minutes way. The next is the Cool Springs/Galleria Boulevard ( there are actually two exits here), about 5 minutes more, and the next is the Brentwood/Old Hickory Boulevard Exit, maybe 7 minutes more. All will have some motels around the exit areas. Going South, Columbia is about 20 minutes away. There may be some closer along the interstate around the Spring Hill exit. Probably the closest and best bet is something at the Franklin/Highway 96 exit.

.....Only because you must be friend of Bayou Bear , I'm going to let you in on a place....... the biggest one of us, who is always testing out his feminine side, .........

Buck...couple of things.

Yes, Dabears is a friend and I think he's trying to get in touch with his femine side too.

BUT, I need to remind everyone ...... IT'S A WRESTLING TOURNAMENT!!!!! Drive all night, sleep in the car, wake up freezin', watch wrestling all day and night, sleep in closest place with a vacancy, eat crappy free motel breakfast, watch wrestling all day and night, drive all night getting home. THAT's WRESTLING...Real Man Style.

You guys are carrying on like a bunch of soccer moms. It won't be long before someone is going to ask for the best place to buy juice boxes and snacks.

.....Only because you must be friend of Bayou Bear , I'm going to let you in on a place....... the biggest one of us, who is always testing out his feminine side, .........

Buck...couple of things.

Yes, Dabears is a friend and I think he's trying to get in touch with his femine side too.

BUT, I need to remind everyone ...... IT'S A WRESTLING TOURNAMENT!!!!! Drive all night, sleep in the car, wake up freezin', watch wrestling all day and night, sleep in closest place with a vacancy, eat crappy free motel breakfast, watch wrestling all day and night, drive all night getting home. THAT's WRESTLING...Real Man Style.

You guys are carrying on like a bunch of soccer moms. It won't be long before someone is going to ask for the best place to buy juice boxes and snacks.

Pleasseeeeee!!! That might be the way you do it down in the swamps Bayou but this is Williamson County, Franklin, Brentwood(better know as The Wood). We treasure our cappucino's, pedicure's, massages, and other creature comforts. Get real - have you seen the hairdo that Josh Peck wears?( :popcorneater: ) We want you at the Galleria blowing lots of money on Frederik's lingerie for mama(sorry no camo patterns), Polo's, and cologne. Just kidding!!

I for one will will be the one running around on the floor the whole time making sure the table workers are actually working and actually running bout sheets to the head table. there's a Waffle House and a Cracker Barrell one exit above and 2 below. If you've got a spare viennie sausage, save me one!!!

We're looking forward to everyone coming back to Williamson County !

I just wanted to know some good places to eat when I travel in that area. :popcorneater:

Truth: As a relative newbie to this board ( 9-4-09, 48 posts), you will soon learn that you will always get more than you wanted to know, and most times stuff you don't want to know, and in some cases stuff you shouldn't know, when you make a post on this board. You will almost never get only what you wanted to know.

Bayou Bear: There is a Best Western, with a Waffle House and a Steak and Shake, at the Franklin/Highway 96 exit, first one going north, 5 minutes away. The concession stand will provide chili dogs and burgers. So, it looks like your needs are covered. You really are the dream of every woman as I have been told-------a low maintenance man. Be careful if you turn the spouse loose in the Cool Springs area. Frankenwood, as we Nashvillians call the Franklin/Brentwood area, is an expensive place to spend your hard earned dough and they like taking it.