Emmanuel Andrews

Wildcats5454

Coach T are you insinuating that SCHS hasn't taken any responsibility?? I know for a fact that Mr. Embry had an meeting with all players, cheerleaders, and students who attended the ballgame Friday night. He asked students to show class and represent our school in a positive manner. I can assure you actions have been taken at SCHS.

I did but I didn't intend to. I had gone back and edited my post to say SCHS fans, meaning the ones that post on here.

Not sure Mr. Embry has taken responsibility for some of the comments he made to LCHS fans and parents that night, though, comments which were about as classless and negative as you can get.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, looks like the SCHS and LCHS rivalry is about to be "spiced" up a bit. :popcorneater:

Like it really needed any more "spice"! :thumb:

Very true Flat Creek, but Im afraid it will be next year before we can have our fun. It sounds like whether we get to play in the tourney or not, our season is pretty much over. See you in 2011 Lawrencburg!

we cant help it if you are jeolous of andrews and dont have any good players , lchs should be band from schs you all have bad students.you should be crying now some redneck has ruined a players chance of making something out of himself you should be ashamed

Hopefully this has not ruined any players chance of making something of themselves. Hopefully everyone will learn from this experience and not make the same mistakes again.

Hmmm, looks like the SCHS and LCHS rivalry is about to be "spiced" up a bit. :popcorneater:

Like it really needed any more "spice"! :thumb:

Very true Flat Creek, but Im afraid it will be next year before we can have our fun. It sounds like whether we get to play in the tourney or not, our season is pretty much over. See you in 2011 Lawrencburg!

Have always enjoyed the rivalry between the two schools and will continue to do so. What has happened this year is unfortunate and not something that has ever happened in the 44 years I have been a part of it. This year is not a true indication of how it has been or how it will be.

I will make sure Don is aware of the accusations and i'm sure he will address those issues. I have known him for a long time and I know for a fact he and Whit taylor were on the spot to break up the chaos. I saw it with my own eyes and would testify under oath if necessary. Don is a class act. For anyone to say otherwise is slander.

I will make sure Don is aware of the accusations and i'm sure he will address those issues. I have known him for a long time and I know for a fact he and Whit taylor were on the spot to break up the chaos. I saw it with my own eyes and would testify under oath if necessary. Don is a class act. For anyone to say otherwise is slander.

Dave......We are not saying he wasn't there breaking up the Chaos. He was multitasking I guess you could say. Getting the chaos settled down and running his mouth!!

I heard most everything he said. Most of which was....."clear the gym"...."everyone needs to leave"..etc.... - Now if you would like to continue running him down, that is up to you. I was standing right there and heard it with my own ears. So, if you would like to keep spreading lies about this....i would suggest you be prepared for the consequences.

Dave......You have hardly had any fact straight to date. You have said that the SRO was taunting the players as they ran by, UNTRUE! You have said the coach did not push the cheerleader, UNTRUE! I am sure from all your great facts that you were close to the action. I hate that Andrews is not able to play anymore because he was an exciting player to watch. We know what we heard and I am sure both sides have opinions. The bottom line is the TSSAA, LCHS and SCHS has had to make a stand and not let this just pass by. Think what you want about your friend and I will do the same.

To engage any of you guys in a factual conversation is pointless. FACTS ARE FACTS regardless of opinions or heresay. FACT:Your SRO was out of line! FACT:Your Cheerleader did get run over , unintentionally! FACT: Don Embry was not talking trash to your fans! He ignored a lot of profanity and obscene gestures toward him. I probably would be in jail had I been in his shoes.

I realize this website is operated from Lawrence County. I think that speaks for itself to the biased approach to everything being said about this issue.