Emmanuel Andrews

Wildcats5454

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard this morning from a reliable source that the Shelbyville boys bkb team has been banned from post-season play, so it seems that their season is over. Maybe somebody can confirm this news.

If this is true it is understandable, but for those athletes not involved, unfortunate.

I heard this morning from a reliable source that the Shelbyville boys bkb team has been banned from post-season play, so it seems that their season is over. Maybe somebody can confirm this news.

If this is true it is understandable, but for those athletes not involved, unfortunate.

I have no dog in this fight and do not even have a clear understanding what has happened. That being said I hate it for the players that were/are doing the right thing all year. I am not sure that a post season band is fair to all of the other players for the bad decision of one person, just a thought Like I said I have no dog in the fight I just hate it for the other seniors who have to end their career this way.

The TSSAA has suspended Emmanuel Andrews, Bobby Wilson, and Clay Allen, for the remainder of the season.

My understanding is that the ruling can be appealed but that the school is not going to do so, for fear of additional action – the worst of which is suspending the team the rest of the season and a $25,000 fine.

If any of these details are in error, someone please add a correction.