Greenbrier

sball23

Not sure about her. Hailey Hatfield, a sophomore, has really stepped up her offensive game the last few and another inexperienced soph, Katie Shields, is playing more aggressive than most of the others, so...we'll see if they can fill in if Rylee can't go. Katie's probably the leading rebounder on the team and hasn't even played but about 5 games...consistently. Sorry, but the truth hurts sometimes, I know.

If they don't spread the floor (it's called spacing!!!), make good passes, catch good passes and finish and, Lord knows, block-out and REbound...it's probably one-and-out for this team. If they play W'moreland and don't defend/switch on the wing cuts/drives on low-block screens, it'll be another frustrating loss. Also, these girls are not physical AT ALL and they don't move their feet especially well. However, they can compete against the weaker teams IF their opponent isn't allowed to push and shove and hold...and even tackle sometimes. I know the Lady Cats should do it, too, if the refs are gonna allow it - which they usually do - but, after watching them for sooo long, I just think it's not their nature.

Sorry to write a book, but you asked.

My 2¢...again.

Actually, all I asked was if Butler was able to return after back problems and still didn't get an answer. But for the rest of it, I believe Greenbrier is more athletic and plays more physical than Westmoreland, White House or Goodpasture! My question would be why do they play so many different defenses.

Don't know her status. I ain't in the family like that.

Wish they hadn't have canceled the game. This team REALLY needs the work.

If you're gonna 'chase the ball,' then you've got to have hustlers/anticipators and players that know how to trap. They don't. If you've seen the full or half-court 'press,' then you've also seen a layup on the other end most times, too, unfortunately.

I'm sorry, but 19 points in the last game of the season?!!! NO heart, NO hustle, NO preparation and NO game IQ what-so-ever. The whole team - especially the coaches - should be ashamed. This program has digressed to a pitiful point and REALLY needs a change bad. KE, please, come on down! It's too late for these seniors, but you're your alma mater's only hope. Love to see you get it. It'll take some work, some passion and some dedication, but you can do it. Come on...please!