One of My predictions

toughytoughman

i do not think hames will win at 119. i think you will see Hall take state this year, and it will be over mullin from notre dame. no offense to ethan he is great, but hes had some close matches e.g hamilton in the region finals. not trying to bug anyone just want to throw in my two cents. please let me know if you agree or not im curious to see what yall think.

Some prediction that you have made being as you just registered and that was your first post.

You do not need to single out one kid! I think it is pretty clear who you are though.

Anyhow...I hope you know Ethan gets on here and reads this so I hope you are proud of yourself.

Ethan...We know you are up to the challenge. Don't let idiots like this mess with you, they are just

jealous because you are from Bradley. You have the target on your back so now show them the

Bulls Eye!!!

Some prediction that you have made being as you just registered and that was your first post.

You do not need to single out one kid! I think it is pretty clear who you are though.

Anyhow...I hope you know Ethan gets on here and reads this so I hope you are proud of yourself.

Ethan...We know you are up to the challenge. Don't let idiots like this mess with you, they are just

jealous because you are from Bradley. You have the target on your back so now show them the

Bulls Eye!!!

I hope your not insinuating that the poster is Luke Hall, I can assure you he would never post on here. And, if you look at the other posts by toughy..lol...hes asking questions that Hall would already know the answers to since this is his third trip to state.

ok wow guys, i wasnt trying to offend anyone, and im not luke hall. that was just something i wanted to see if i had a decent upset in mind. both ethan and luke are better than i ever was. though i did not know about the exhibition, or mullin dropping. i apologize for pissing anyone off. and mr. hames you are a darn good wrestler, same with you luke. i look forward to some good wrestling from the both of you.