The official Complaining Thread

wristbar

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to say that the officiating was not to bad with the exception of a few instances in the semi's and finals to left me speechless.

The 160 finals with Martino vs Todd: I've seen each one of these young men wrestle for a number of years. However, Martino was on the attack the entire match and yet the official allowed Todd to backed out which is why the takedowns occured at the line. Martino was the agressor the entire match and the official failed to make the right call. Another example of the inconsistent calls made on the part of our states best officials.

The 112 semis with Ward vs Calloway: This match could have gone either way. Both of these young men are solid wreslters. I've never seen a kid get warned for stalling with a spral ride and then penalized when the top guy was sitting on the defensive wrestlers hips for the better part of the 3rd period. That was a bad call and that decided the match. Another example of the inconsistency on the part of our states best officials.

The 125 finals with Baker vs Manley: What can I say! One kid stalled and one kid didnt and again an example of the fine job on the part of our states best officials.

The 130 finals with Johnson and Hooker: Johnson wrestled for 6 minutes and if not for the efforts and tenacity of that young man by scoring an escape with short time in the 3rd period the officials would have likely done something to have robbed him of the state championship!

Congrats to all of our state champions and those that could have potentially been state champions if not having to compete against their opponent and the lack of sound officiating! To the officials, take a lesson from the fine young men wreslting and work to IMPROVE as they deserve your very best!

I would like to complain about the referee at the Individuals. The MOST inept official I have ever seen.

Yes he did a poor job at the regions also.

rig you disappoint me in support of such a racist post.

Hmmm...coming from someone who a few posts earlier said this,

"Move.

Its still a relatively free country,"

that strikes me as somewhat hypocritical. I am free to say whatever I want and rigger is likewise free to agree or disagree. There was nothing racist about my post, I simply identified the referee in the most obvious way. Had he been the little ref with the mustache, I would have identified him as such. However, seeing as how he was the lone black official, it was the easiest way. I even used the PC "African American"! Some people are just a lil sensitive.

Oh no.

You indicated he was there because of his race in your post.

If not, why did they remove it? (applauds moderators here).

Your statement (do you deny it?) qualifies the post as racist, but the nagging questioning is what that says about you.

Not casting judgment, but a wise man once said better to be thought a fool, than speak (post) and remove all doubt.

Saw a bumper sticker today that read "my son can whoop your honor students @$$" haha!

As wrestlers isn't this all we're concerned with? LoL

IQ's are over-rated, haha.

I guess Croy, Zach Watson, or Blake Thomas never got that message..When will they learn that all its gonna take is wrestling alone to get to college? No brains needed..

PRTiii :hungry:

I would like to complain about the referee at the Individuals. The MOST inept official I have ever seen.

Yes he did a poor job at the regions also.

rig you disappoint me in support of such a racist post.

reftn-notice there is nothing racist in my copy of the quote. I deleted that part of his post.

I served with and commanded lots of great Soldiers of every race. I always saw only Green! I tried to bring that same view to the civilian sector.

I may not and will not be politically correct but never raciest.;)

Saw a bumper sticker today that read "my son can whoop your honor students @$$" haha!

As wrestlers isn't this all we're concerned with? LoL

IQ's are over-rated, haha.

I guess Croy is the exception to the rule. My 3 seniors with four years of wrestling experience are all going on to college because of their grades. This is different than teams of our past in which wrestlers medaled but couldn't go to college because their ACT scores and GPA were to low to qualify. I strive to get them to the next level in life whether it is wrestling or grades that get them there.