The official Complaining Thread

wristbar

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you that want to gripe about officiating, calls, rules, etc. for the net two weeks, please post here and quit cloggin the rest of the boards with your garbage.

I'd like to complain that you spelled net instead of next. I can't believe that you would make a human error like that. Absolutely unconscionable.

Finally, 2bleg has a thread of his very own.

You must be an middle TN ref. Thanks

Nope, but I guess that's better than being called a West Tn ref.

Whatever, but you need to do some serious growing up. If you can't see, I'm not the only one that makes a statement about some of the officiating in this state. And all I'm asking is for them to stay out of the match, and let the kids wrestle. But keep it up, ok

So how come every Region 8 Champion without a previous medal gets the number one seed in the Quarter Finals? Could the regions not rotate through for that position or something (i.e. Region 1 is there at 103 and 140, Region 2 is there at 112 and 145, etc). If they are seeded then they wouldn't have to be placed there, but otherwise every region could have an equal share of eighth seed instead of one region getting it every time.

Finally, 2bleg has a thread of his very own.

You must be an middle TN ref. Thanks

Nope, but I guess that's better than being called a West Tn ref.

This is probably a surprise, but the officiating in West TN has improved. In our several trips to Nashville this year, the refs in the middle of the state appeared much worse. This is consistent with the many frustrating and dangerous situations that posters have mentioned in recent Coacht threads dealing with middle TN officiating. On average, I would rather be called "a West TN ref" this year.