lh2okid

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

but has tssaa made a official call on that yet and when will wrestlers find out

My guess is that the call has already been made, being that the 1 pound rule is an NFHS rule and not something TSSAA is doing on their own. By the rule book, they should get a pound.

The coaches may not be letting their kid's know that though for obvious reasons.

My guess is that the call has already been made, being that the 1 pound rule is an NFHS rule and not something TSSAA is doing on their own. By the rule book, they should get a pound.

The coaches may not be letting their kid's know that though for obvious reasons.

The only way you get that extra pound is if the Tournament was postponed then you would get it, per the rule book.

The only way you get that extra pound is if the Tournament was postponed then you would get it, per the rule book.

4-5-5: A one-pound weight allowance was added in the event of a school closing due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, where wrestling practice(s) cannot take place due to school policies. The rule change also makes it clear as to who should be notified when weight allowance is justified.

This is the one rule change this year I thought was a bit confusing. What I took from the state meeting was that if a school was out a day prior to a match due to inclement weather, and a team could not practice due to being out, you get the pound. Oh well, I know this is going to sound crazy, but I honestly have not had to use that rule this year. Great scheduling on behalf of my assigning officer.LOL!

Just giving you heck I had to use it once this year down in chatt. I had to go read myself, it says something like canceling a match or tourney then you get pound, man they have been giving you all heck on here. lol I see you're doing the state, where they got you staying at.

This is the one rule change this year I thought was a bit confusing. What I took from the state meeting was that if a school was out a day prior to a match due to inclement weather, and a team could not practice due to being out, you get the pound. Oh well, I know this is going to sound crazy, but I honestly have not had to use that rule this year. Great scheduling on behalf of my assigning officer.LOL!

Just giving you heck I had to use it once this year down in chatt. I had to go read myself, it says something like canceling a match or tourney then you get pound, man they have been giving you all heck on here. lol I see you're doing the state, where they got you staying at.

I am afraid to say where we are staying due to the possibility of a terrorist attack on the officials.

You would have to have "secret squirell" clearance to find out. :?: