Boyd/Ezell

derek782

I feel that Boyd Buchanan will come out on top of this one 17-13. I don't think it will be as high scoring as people think. You have to remember, BBS is coming off of 14 quarters of shout out ball. This is extremely impressive. Great job BBS defense. Talking about too predictable, Ezell is very predictable in what they do offensively. Good luck BBS!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leooshkosh

You think Ezell is predictable?

Keep on believing that. I am pretty sure that we have used only a small percentage of our playbook. Why use the playbook when you are beating people big? The only close game we were in was CPA and I still don't think that we used half of what we can.

You'll see how predictable we are on Friday.

Posted by 481:

Winds are expected to be 40 MPH with Friday night with driving rain. If Ezell can pass in that weather, they have my vote.

I would expect Antione would get more action this week.

Hurricane Weather is teh stink. And 481 you are right Antoine and Austin will see the ball alot friday i would expect.

Owens is going to UT. Where is Nelson going?

All this talk about, "if it rains, then Boyd will win," is nonsense.

Ezell played in the pouring rain for four quarters last week against DCA and won 42-10.

Now before everyone says, "well, we're Boyd not DCA," I know that. All I am saying is that I doubt rain will slow down Ezell.

Ezell gets the win due to experience and home field advantage: EH 28 BB 7

Guest 4dabucs15
Posted by sportsfan0603:

Owens is going to UT. Where is Nelson going?

All this talk about, "if it rains, then Boyd will win," is nonsense.

Ezell played in the pouring rain for four quarters last week against DCA and won 42-10.

Now before everyone says, "well, we're Boyd not DCA," I know that. All I am saying is that I doubt rain will slow down Ezell.

Ezell gets the win due to experience and home field advantage: EH 28 BB 7

i dont think that if it rains boyd will win, i dont think boyd plays good in the rain. the first half against copper basin was in the rain and we were up 14-0 at half. then when we made the second half up when it wasnt raining we scored 35 that half so if anything boyd is better when it isnt raining.

Posted by Chakra20:
Posted by derek782:

If the weather is a factor like it looks like it will be the game will go to which ever team's running backs play better. I'll take William Nelson anyday.

BBS-27

Ezell-17

Mr. Owens meet Mr. Derek. Mr Derek meet Mr. Owens.

It is doubtful I'll ever have the opportunity to meet Mr. Owens face to face.