Mr. Basketball Finalists

Ticket

A- Thomas Greer

AA- Jalen Steele

AAA- Joe Jackson

We all know Jackson will win in AAA but Casey Prather is also an excellent player. Do ya'll think prather will see much floor time at florida????

Yea I believe Casey will see a lot of time next year probably at sf...As a side note Steele and Crawford are both good players. Great points made for both players....you really can't go wrong. They both shoot it well but I'll go with Crawford with the height and athleticism and after last year state tourney maybe better handles...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A- Thomas Greer

AA- Jalen Steele (Chris Crawford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

AAA- Joe Jackson

DII-A- Meiko Lyles (John Ross Glover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

DII-AA- Jordan Price

Who will probably win it (Who I think should win it)

are you kidding me!!!!

Crawford over Steele you are crazy ... Crawford is no where near better than Steele

Crawford is better than steele.....ill give that one to beavo5

A- Thomas Greer

AA- Jalen Steele (Chris Crawford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

AAA- Joe Jackson

DII-A- Meiko Lyles (John Ross Glover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

DII-AA- Jordan Price

Who will probably win it (Who I think should win it)

are you kidding me!!!!

Crawford over Steele you are crazy ... Crawford is no where near better than Steele

Crawford is better than steele.....ill give that one to beavo5

Thanks Southeast21 & terop. :thumb:

Wow really???

Where were you and rivals last year at the state tournament

AAU is way different than Organized Tennessee High School basketball

Crawford is a great player(no doubt)

but Steele is better Crawford i have seen both play

Steele is a great player too, but Crawford is better than Steele... I have seen both play as well... Crawford is just more talented plain and simple.

AAU is way different than Organized Tennessee High School basketball... TRUE.... AAU has more talented players on 1 team than Organized Tennessee High School basketball.... So to perform better on the AAU level tells a recruiting website like rivals the amount of talent you really have than playing against some team that doesn't have much talent on it.

I take Crawford over Steele IMHO! :thumb:

true true

but you got to remember about 80% of the time aau is played with no defense

maybe i like steele more because im from knoxville but after watching him score 46 the other night i am going to have to say he is one of the best scorers in the state

The fact is that Mr. Crawford is not in the running for Mr. Basketball and Mr. Steele is. Jalen carried his team when Galen Campbell was hurt and in the Region championship game where he had 46 points. Steele is a big time player that hits the big shot when he needs to. A perfect example would be the State semifinals over Bolivar where he hit a shot to win it. Steele is the most deserving player in the state of Tennessee and he should win it next week. Steele will be a 3-time defending State Champion, 2-time State Tournament MVP, and a Mr. Basketball winner.

Go Falcons!