District 12-A

jaguarsfan

Hampshire wont be a pushover like usually..They try hard and thats all you can ask for from a kid..But nothing against them but Perry Co. should have beat them, PC came out 2-0 after the first inning and the pitcher walked 6-8 batters in a row then the big kid dinks one off the 345 sign..Thats all it takes! PC will look good at times and will struggle too..Thats part of being young though..I think they have two juniors, and a crap load of sophmores..

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So hampshire beat perry county in a scrimage? I'm not downing PC but they weren't that great last year. That doesnt mean they didn't get better though. I think summertown will run away with this district again this year. They will be a tough team to beat.

Yes they got beat, but they also went out and beat a very good Scotts Hill team 2-1 and Lewis Co 3-2. Inconsistency should be expected with this team, but they won't survive walking 7 people in 2/3 of an inning against anyone.

So hampshire beat perry county in a scrimage? I'm not downing PC but they weren't that great last year. That doesnt mean they didn't get better though. I think summertown will run away with this district again this year. They will be a tough team to beat.

This district will not be a pushover, any team in this district can beat anyone at any given time..Yea PC will be up and down but then jumped out 2-0 on Hampshire and then walk 8 batters in a row...You cant win games that away, especially on a hour and fifteen minute time limits...Summertown is good but they WILL NOT run away with this district..Dont count out Loretto, WC, and PC..

Yea, I believe it's Simbeck..and I agree about Lorretto, Coach Hamm knows how to get the best out of their ball players. And by watching PC play this weekend, they have some issues to work out.

I thought Lorretto dropped baseball and coach Hamm was selling insurance

Yea, I believe it's Simbeck..and I agree about Lorretto, Coach Hamm knows how to get the best out of their ball players. And by watching PC play this weekend, they have some issues to work out.

I thought Lorretto dropped baseball and coach Hamm was selling insurance

Loretto has a good baseball program and I think it is Coach Lamm. They have a great field and it is very nice.