Maplewood???

Veer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ball Run, say I did not that walker of field had wrong info. Say I did that feelings of anger give in he must not. Fork knows you well, well you know fork.

May the fork be with you. :flower:

If run knows you and you know run then maybe he'll figure you and and tell me so I can see who's dark side i am leaning towards.

Walker of field, The ball run knows the fork well, so do you.

May the fork be with you. :ph34r:

Walker of field, only when dedicated your heart is to good can you truly know the fork.

Lol...wow....alright well it already is. In fact that's the point of my whole conversation......I dont like people who are always negative.

Judge not those different. Acceptance and patience are paths to the fork.

May the fork be with you. :ph34r:

Judge not those different. Acceptance and patience are paths to the fork.

You said my heart had to be towards good to know you. Thats judging me. Kindof hypocritical isnt it. I accept everyone. Some I just like a whole lot more than others. Some I dont like at all. But all are accepted. Patience....I have tons of it.....sometimes I just choose not to use it.

Dont know who you are but youre creative. I'll give you that. So fork since this is a maplewood thread what do you see in maplewoods future? will boski be shouting in joy or just shouting. will broome be accepted or will the panthers just need to learn patience?

runtheball you would probably be a close second. you know i thought i was pretty well up to date on the history of Overton since the 80's as well as Anderson but I must be wrong since I was "wronged." The guy is nuts!

Boski what are your thoughts on Broome and Maplewood next year?

i think it was a good choice in picking Broome ..and far as maplewood goes next year,the run game should be a beast! and if they can get a decent passing game going over the summer ..well the sky is the limit. looking forward to this upcoming season... for real!!

If Maplewood can throw it enough to keep teams honest then yes they can be in the Blue Cross Bowl when all is said and done. They match up well with David Lipscomb, White House, & Greenbrier athletically. Giles County is not going to be in contention this year because they are totally reloading. Whites Creek is going to be reloading this season after huge losses to graduation. 4A is just not "that strong" in middle-TN this season when comparing it to 2009. There is a huge drop-off.