cara bowling- EHS

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question, does anybody know where and what team Cara Bowling is playing for this summer?

...All last year she played for the Carter County Elite. They did pretty good at the State. They played AAU D2 15U group. Don't know about this year...Played alot at Smoky Mt. Sports Complex. Fred would know how to reach her...If this helps...

Hey hoopy take your recruiting somewhere else. Cara got pretty good coaching this year and in the offseason---her dad I think coached her aau team, and of course Dugger is a pretty good coach himself.

I never said she did not get great coaching. It is aparent she does because she is a great talent. I am here to help not put down. You on the other hand are very rude. We have a team that plays infront of 300 D1 coaches 4 times per year and have 4 other national tourneys we go to. We, in the past 10 years, have help 23 young ladies contiue there education and reach there dream of playing college ball. 13 of those have been D1 at such schools as Mississippi State, VA Tech, Georgia Southern, ETSU, Radford, UMass, Memphis, Southern Miss and so on. Our team is 90% funded so the cost is minamal to the family. This year we are playing a schedule that will take us to Orlando,VA Beach,Cinn,Atlanta and maybe Las Vegas. We are here to help and if she had no where else to play we would love to have her.

We are here to help the young ladies not ourselfs. It seem that you on the other hand our worried about yourself and not the betterment of the young lady. This would help her greatly. So sorry to have crossed the line trying to help. Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hey hoopy take your recruiting somewhere else. Cara got pretty good coaching this year and in the offseason---her dad I think coached her aau team, and of course Dugger is a pretty good coach himself.

I never said she did not get great coaching. It is aparent she does because she is a great talent. I am here to help not put down. You on the other hand are very rude. We have a team that plays infront of 300 D1 coaches 4 times per year and have 4 other national tourneys we go to. We, in the past 10 years, have help 23 young ladies contiue there education and reach there dream of playing college ball. 13 of those have been D1 at such schools as Mississippi State, VA Tech, Georgia Southern, ETSU, Radford, UMass, Memphis, Southern Miss and so on. Our team is 90% funded so the cost is minamal to the family. This year we are playing a schedule that will take us to Orlando,VA Beach,Cinn,Atlanta and maybe Las Vegas. We are here to help and if she had no where else to play we would love to have her.

We are here to help the young ladies not ourselfs. It seem that you on the other hand our worried about yourself and not the betterment of the young lady. This would help her greatly. So sorry to have crossed the line trying to help. Hope you have a wonderful day!!

I think this is perhaps not the best place to be asking questions about the details of this child's playing habits...if you are truly interested in recruiting her, then talk with her parents. don't go on a message board anonymously and start poking around....you could be some predator for all we know

A preditor? Well i am not that. That is what the first question was about. I would like to get in touch with her parents. But never mind. Sorry to cause so many problems. By the way my name is Justin Wimmer so no longer anonymous!!! But if you see her parents please give them my # 276-356-9888.. Thank you!

Hoop what tournaments have you been to that 300 colleges sit and watch your team play. Every tournament that I have been to that your team was at you were in the 2nd or 3rd bracket and 300 colleges do not watch those brackets at a time maybe 10 or 15 coaches at a time if that. Heck even 300 coaches don't watch the major clubs play a game. You do a good job but don't come to Tennessee and feed parents that stuff.

Hoop what tournaments have you been to that 300 colleges sit and watch your team play. Every tournament that I have been to that your team was at you were in the 2nd or 3rd bracket and 300 colleges do not watch those brackets at a time maybe 10 or 15 coaches at a time if that. Heck even 300 coaches don't watch the major clubs play a game. You do a good job but don't come to Tennessee and feed parents that stuff.

Wow... How people want to put others down. Now I know why it is so hard for these young ladies to reach there goal. So I am going to keep doing what I do and help all of the ones that I can. This was just a reach out to this young lady to help her. By the way I did not say that "300 coaches sat and watched our team play" I said we play in tournys that are in front of 300 coaches and yes there are 300 coaches that come in and out during the weekend... We must be doing soming right to have such success in this area... Every girl that has came out of our program in the past 3 years has gone and played at the next level except for one and she made that dissision herself... So to answer your question about the tournys we play 1. Boo Williams (which we came in second in our braket which is better than any outer tri city area team. 2. AAU D1 Nationals (which we got 9th 2 years ago) 3. Peach State Invitational (which we won 2 years ago) 4. The Atlanta Showcase.. So that answers you question! Thanks for you insight and knowledge about our team and thanks for sitting and watching us play at these tourneys since "every tournament that you have been to that our team was at we were in the 2nd or 3rd braket and 300 college coaches don't watch brackets at a time maybe 10 or 15 if that" I am glad you keep up with us... maybe if you keep up with your team and not ours you would have much better success!!!

Have a great day and thanks for your support of these young ladies and helping them reach ther goals and dreams!!!

Cara, I want to give you my sincere apology for bringing such disruption to you and your family. This was not my intentions. I also apologize for the others that have posted on this thread. You are a great player and I hope nothing but the best for you and your future. I hope you accept my apology.

Justin

Just as an fyi to Barb and any of the others that posted to this. Justin in no predator......If you would like information regarding the program or anything else from a parent perspective, feel free to give me a call. I am a parent of one of his players. I am sure that any of the other 13 parents of players on the team would be happy to give you their numbers too. This program is very well run. Very talented coach and group of girls. These girls come from areas Morristown to to western portion of Virginia to play together and travel together. Everyone comes together and there is no Drama in this team. These Coaches do not get paid for the time, effort, heart and energy they put into the program and into their assisting in getting girls recruited to colleges. These are little thrown together weekend tournaments that they go too. Before you begrudge someone, check out your facts. I did and it is truly paying off. My daughter played one summer with another league and received 1 letter from a school. She played last spring and summer for Justin and through his hard work and the exposure tournaments we have been to, she now has received letters for 65-70 different colleges (D1 & D2). She has recieved a minimum of 475 letter and correspondence from these schools. (This is not bragging, it simply shows the hard work the coaches and players put forth) Want to know more, feel free to call me 423-620-8885... But, before you do, you have to make sure that it is a commitment that the PLAYER wants to make. There is alot of time and hardwork spent in competing with this team. And if you heart and mind is not set to do it, then maybe you shouldn't worry about it.