cara bowling- EHS

Hey hoopy take your recruiting somewhere else. Cara got pretty good coaching this year and in the offseason---her dad I think coached her aau team, and of course Dugger is a pretty good coach himself.

I never said she did not get great coaching. It is aparent she does because she is a great talent. I am here to help not put down. You on the other hand are very rude. We have a team that plays infront of 300 D1 coaches 4 times per year and have 4 other national tourneys we go to. We, in the past 10 years, have help 23 young ladies contiue there education and reach there dream of playing college ball. 13 of those have been D1 at such schools as Mississippi State, VA Tech, Georgia Southern, ETSU, Radford, UMass, Memphis, Southern Miss and so on. Our team is 90% funded so the cost is minamal to the family. This year we are playing a schedule that will take us to Orlando,VA Beach,Cinn,Atlanta and maybe Las Vegas. We are here to help and if she had no where else to play we would love to have her.

We are here to help the young ladies not ourselfs. It seem that you on the other hand our worried about yourself and not the betterment of the young lady. This would help her greatly. So sorry to have crossed the line trying to help. Hope you have a wonderful day!!

I think this is perhaps not the best place to be asking questions about the details of this child's playing habits...if you are truly interested in recruiting her, then talk with her parents. don't go on a message board anonymously and start poking around....you could be some predator for all we know

Hello Barb. Yeah it's me. I know you know that I am hard core. And I know you know the accolades of my #15. I just wanted to say that the Nautilus is not your normal every day AAU experience. And in and around the Big 8 our coach is quietly regarded as "THE" AAU coach. It is considered an honor to qualify for this team. Yes, my Daughter made this team last year as a Frosh. And yes, it is the hardest thing she has ever done. But I am confident that it is her only chance at true exposure. Not to say there are not other great programs...I'm confident there are. But most definately this is one of them. Our coach is brash, loud, and irreverent...but he is realistic. This team is designed for one thing. College scholarships. And it has the track record to prove it. So maybe he is out of line to be on here recruiting...but playing college sports on scholarship is dog eat dog and the sooner these girls learn the price to be paid the better. And hey, I wish Greenville were in the Big 8 cause I miss you! Gravy and Jello to you girlfriend! You are always the balm. :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cara Bowling plays on the Carter County Elite AAU basketball team. Made up of the best players in Carter County. They are ranked 8th in the nation in 16U Division II poll this week released by AAU.

Nautilus Express plays in Division I. Two years ago they finished 9th in the nation. Last year they fell from the top 10 with an injury laden team. They return a boat load of talent. This team is comprised of the best available from Roanoke to Morristown. Including players from South Greene and MoWest. The DI scholarship list is 10 years long numbering 12. Plenty of DII also. I'll drop a few names...Natalie Pickwell, Dee Montgomery, Samantha Williams, Blaine Frolich, Whitney Moody...etc. Cara Bowling, you would look good on this team. But I understand that you want to stay within your comfort zone. Too bad when you go to college all that girlfriend stuff is over. Maybe you should step out now and see if you are all that. Anyway, good luck to you. Just in case you were wondering...the girls would welcome you. B)

Cara Bowling plays on the Carter County Elite AAU basketball team. Made up of the best players in Carter County. They are ranked 8th in the nation in 16U Division II poll this week released by AAU.

Nautilus Express plays in Division I. Two years ago they finished 9th in the nation. Last year they fell from the top 10 with an injury laden team. They return a boat load of talent. This team is comprised of the best available from Roanoke to Morristown. Including players from South Greene and MoWest. The DI scholarship list is 10 years long numbering 12. Plenty of DII also. I'll drop a few names...Natalie Pickwell, Dee Montgomery, Samantha Williams, Blaine Frolich, Whitney Moody...etc. Cara Bowling, you would look good on this team. But I understand that you want to stay within your comfort zone. Too bad when you go to college all that girlfriend stuff is over. Maybe you should step out now and see if you are all that. Anyway, good luck to you. Just in case you were wondering...the girls would welcome you. B)

Comp, you were doing pretty good until you took a jab about staying in your comfort zone, girlfriend stuff, etc. Brag on your team, it looks like they deserve it but don't down play another team or player just because you feel yours is better. Cara and all the other girls will get all the exposure they need by playing through AAU state and national tournaments along with many exposure tournaments (showcase, etc.) through out the summer. Maybe you should contact Carter County Elite and set up some type of scrimmage. I'm sure they would be happy to match up and see if she's all that. And by the way her "girlfriends" can play pretty well also.

Nautilus Express plays in Division I. Two years ago they finished 9th in the nation. Last year they fell from the top 10 with an injury laden team. They return a boat load of talent. This team is comprised of the best available from Roanoke to Morristown. Including players from South Greene and MoWest. The DI scholarship list is 10 years long numbering 12. Plenty of DII also. I'll drop a few names...Natalie Pickwell, Dee Montgomery, Samantha Williams, Blaine Frolich, Whitney Moody...etc. Cara Bowling, you would look good on this team. But I understand that you want to stay within your comfort zone. Too bad when you go to college all that girlfriend stuff is over. Maybe you should step out now and see if you are all that. Anyway, good luck to you. Just in case you were wondering...the girls would welcome you. :thumb:

Comp, you were doing pretty good until you took a jab about staying in your comfort zone, girlfriend stuff, etc. Brag on your team, it looks like they deserve it but don't down play another team or player just because you feel yours is better. Cara and all the other girls will get all the exposure they need by playing through AAU state and national tournaments along with many exposure tournaments (Murfreesboro, etc.) through out the summer. Maybe you should contact Carter County Elite and set up some type of scrimmage. I'm sure they would be happy to match up and see if she's all that. And by the way her "girlfriends" can play pretty well also.

Screenandroll, c'mon now...you can't blame a guy for trying. Yeah, I've seen her play and if she wasn't all that we wouldn't be looking to recruit her. Just trying to hit a nerve there. It's all in love you know? We wish her the best...and her teammates. And yeah, maybe we will hook up at a tournament soon and get a little shuffle on. You can't have 'em all can you!? Anyway, good luck to you 'Betsy peeps and we will try to follow you guys and see how you do. When in Doubt... :lol: