northside vs craigmont??

ballerfan1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Northside won in a great game from both teams. NS came down from almost nine or eleven down and just took the game from Craigmont. They scored almost ten unanswered down the stretch...a three from the corner and then NS had about 3 run out free lay ups....Side Note...Craigmont was playing without its best player and leading scorer Terance Durham who was suspended for the game for an incident a school today...Craigmont pressed and had NS rattled but Prather was unstoppable throughout the game. Congrats Coach Brown and the NS Indians....

This is a big deal for DC and Jackson North Side. Cordova and Craigmont are 2 good teams and for DC and Jackson North Side to square of for the region championship is a great accomplishment. I would be stunned if either makes it past sub state because Melrose and White Station are on an entirely different level than anything either has seen this season. In my opinion the odds are better but not great of beating White Station.....I can't see either beating Melrose. I really can't see either beating White Station just think they would have a better shot than against Melrose.

What I do like is the Janes kid from DC getting a shot to square of against one of the Memphis powers. I told people last season he was much better than people thought. I don't know the kids status as far as academics but I do know he is a D1 talent and I said so last season wen people were doubting him and his ability.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• https://www.facebook.com/share/p/rna6A7Y4jq2v2zcF/?mibextid=K35XfP    
    • Looks like South Pittsburg added some more talent!  
    • So much talk about an investigation about student record manipulation and then everything has went silent. Has anyone heard how the investigation is going?
    • Basically what you're saying is schools can basically bully students around and get away with it because they are protected. I agree to a certain extent but when schools decisions to keep knuckleheads on staff starts costing kids careers and a college education there is a problem. Our school system last week had a teacher supposedly push a kid and the parents went to the law and the teacher is suspended. So I wouldn't say that they can just do what they want without liability. This case don't pass the smell test because the coach had already been fired before and she got fired after a year on the job. Sounds like the student was right in this case on the outside looking in because the coach gets fired after one year. How many coaches get fired after one year?? Not many. 
    • Problem with DB football goes beyond coaching. Like Waco said. Thr band is the main focus of their community and school. They have the resources to be a championship level team. Guarantee Ballard or Witten could have them nationally relevant at some point but everyone down to peewee would have to buy in and at DB we all know that would never happen.